Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrc001

Clear Advantage by Arbonne

Quit using Proactive about a year ago and started using Clear Advantage by Arbonne last April.

Skin is finally starting to heal. Also been using a 10% BP on only the pimples at night.

Just wondering who else is using this product?

Seen alot of people here lately asking about Clear Advantage.

you can buy it online from: http://www.mcollins.myarbonne.com

Quit using Proactive about a year ago and started using Clear Advantage by Arbonne last April.

Skin is finally starting to heal. Also been using a 10% BP on only the pimples at night.

YEP YEP YEP! Love it!!!!!!!!!! I won't use anything else. Glad to see someone else is using it. I absolutely love the system. It's easy and my skin feels fantastic.

YEP YEP YEP! Love it!!!!!!!!!! I won't use anything else. Glad to see someone else is using it. I absolutely love the system. It's easy and my skin feels fantastic.

Hi Jai

Yes... I'm also totally addicted to the peppermint smell.

and skin is still healing... :D

Oh I love it too! About 5 months ago my face started to break out. It was clear and never gave me problems before. It was just a disaster because about a year ago I signed with a MAJOR international modeling agency and my contract was threatend by my sudden acne. One of the agents at the agency told me about the stuff and I was ready to do anything to save my job(s). Got the stuff and I noticed an improvement by the time i finished my first supply. I love the stuff and I can now say that abronne saved my job and in a way is helping me get through college. Im glad others like it to. It is very simple and thats what I like , I could never keep up with some of the stuff I have read on here. I also use Murad spot treatment gel and the lightning gel. The lightning gel is a bit expensive but works well. I also have to admit I like the smell of Arbonne's clenser and such :)

Yeah, the peppermint smell is the best. I just love how clean my skin feels every time I wash it and how quickly I saw results (one week!). I will never go back to anything else. It has really been a God send for me. I recommend it to anyone who'll listen. :P:dance::thumbsup: