Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
halpern

Adding Proactiv Toner

Hello Everyone,

I just had a quick question. I have some left over Proactiv toner and was wondering if I should add this to my regimen. I heard some people say the toner helps with getting rid of red marks. Has anyone tried this? or any advice would be great.

the toner should help in getting rid of redmarks because it has gycolic acid and it acts as a chemical exfoliant (basically it sheds you skin so the redmarks fade).

i use the proactiv toner too and it works pretty well. what i suggest you do is buy neutrogena's healthy skin lotion w/ spf 15 (it contains gycolic acid also). now apply the healthy skin lotion at night only because its some pretty strong stuff plus it makes my face REALLY red (and many others have the same experience) and in the morning use the toner and another moisturizer so you do not get the redness thru-out the day. at night time, you don't really need to use another moisturizer because the healthy skin lotion is also a moisturizer.