Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vik357

Acne Cure-Glycolic acid toner users

Some of you are using a toner for the glycolic acid part and i was wondering why?

Is it because the Lotion or cream is too strong for you?

And do you wash off the toner after a couple of mins or leave it on?

Thanx

I'm not using the toner but instead I'm using the 10% Glycolic Acid pads from dermskin.com

But I was also wondering who else uses these pads and the success you've had.

the Acne Cure regimen says you're supposed to rinse off the GA with warm water in the same fashion as you do the Salycilic Acid, so this is what I do, but I wonder what'd happen if I just left it on?

Nothing bad happens. I leave it on all day. I use 8% GA from Paula's Choice. Of course, since I've never washed it off, I don't know if washing it off would make it better. But leaving it on does not irritate my skin.

Nothing bad happens. I leave it on all day. I use 8% GA from Paula's Choice. Of course, since I've never washed it off, I don't know if washing it off would make it better. But leaving it on does not irritate my skin.
How's your progress? How long have you been doing the Acne Cure regimen?

Well, to be fair, my acne would be considered very mild. I haven't been doing the cure exactly the way they describe it because that was too harsh for me. But I have been using all the products (s. acid, GA and BP) for about a month and my skin is very soft smile.gif

I leave it on all day. I just have to use a little moisturizer after. It won't hurt anything. (use a sunscreen though)

I tried a cream but it broke me out really bad. (Alpha Hydrox)