Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest yankeemix

Whats going on with CSR gel?

Guest yankeemix

FIrst i started using the on the spot BP and it has been working well for me I liked the results......

But using a large amount from a tiny bottle was just getting expensive so I decided to get the CSR gel and started using it about 2 weeks ago... I dont know but my skin doesnt look as how it did with the on the spot treatment which was good then.. Im breaking out some and my blemishes are somewhat more visible now... With the on the spot treatment it took about a week or so and it started working really well for me...

what could be the problem?? Maybe that i changed products and now my skin is trying to get used to the gel? I know how the timeframe works as to how long it would take for it to show results but remember i had been already on a regimen (on-the-spot) and i just continued with the gel....

anybody??

Guest Sincerely_Me

Everyone's skin reacts differently, so if you started breaking out, it's your skin getting used to the BP and also helping to bring all the bacteria to a head so you can rid yourself of it. It's not a bad thing and it'll go away!

i doubt its because of the gel, you're still at the beginning of your regimen so the "clearing up" that you're seeing from the first couple weeks isn't the result of the on-the-spot or dan's BP. However, the effects you see 2-3 months down the road will no doubt be caused by what you put on your face. So basically, your "worsening" may just be coincidental. However, if you still feel strongly that on-the-spot works best, don't switch.

some people do occasionally see a flare when switching products. Hang in there, it should subside as time goes on.