Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarahkegypt

Using the ClearSkinRegimin.com Products!

Wow! I just discovered this site yesterday. I read the enitre website inside out 2 or 3 times. The thing is, when I'm looking at the products I noticed the Netrogina on the spot cream is tiny! It is expensive for only .75 in one bottle. So...I was thinking about getting the actual ClearSkinRegimin.com products. I'm 14, and have had acne breakouts since 11. My skin is filled with zits and such. I have used ProActive, ZapyZit, Murad, Acne Free, Clearisil, Differen, Adoxa, Zoderm and more. I have decided that I'm gonna try this out it's just I need help with one thing.

How long does it take for shipping of the products on the website. (Clear Skin Regimin Products) It seems there is no actual estamite on the website and I would like to know. :doubt:

Thank you!

:dance:

:think:

Hey Guys! Thanks for the help!

Oh yeah! I live in New Jersey.

it depends on where you live, and which shipping method you choose. Products are usually shipped within 1-2 days of receiving your order, then it usually takes anywhere from 2-14 business days (again, depending on exactly where you live).

btw, welcome to the forums! And let me know if you need any help with the CSR.

and there are LOTS of helpful people on this forum to offer you their advice and help along the way.

Welcome!! It'll work, just give it time (most important thing).. but about the shipping.. I live in the Northeast and it took about 3-4 days to ship the last 2 times I ordered, but the 2 times before that, it took almost a week and a half.