Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sickunt

Sickunts roaccutane logizm,

ahh man that totally sucks! lol i live with my hoody on 24/7 these days.. ey at least its only on you neck, not right on your forehead ... you have kinda made me paranoid about getting another break out cause im on day 13, and its pretty much calmed down, ahh i guess you can only hope for the best.. good luck!

I think this is like day 31?

Anyway

Those bumps that came up the other day have gone down again but they are still little hard lumps under the skim, it isnt looking too bad though, side effects are still all good. Except last night i spilt hot oil all over my hand and its burnt pretty bad, i hope with the sensetivity of the skin on accutane is doesnt scar.

Day ummmm ive lost track

But yeah turned out that wasnt an IB the bumps went away the next day im back to clear again now. So far im quite happy with accutane, my lips havent been chapped, my skin hasnt been unmanagably dry, no other side effects really apart from slight back pain when i go to bed.

Day 42, I think

I think i may of been lucky and escaped getting an IB, my cheeks are completely clear now and have been so for 2 weeks, i have a few small spots on my neck under my ears, all my blackheads are gone and most closed comedones are gone. it looks so much better, people have commented on my skin looking alot clearer. Im happy. still 3 months to go though.

it looks so much better, people have commented on my skin looking alot clearer. Im happy. still 3 months to go though.

Hey mate sounds like you're goin great guns :D I'm in the same situation as you, my confidence has skyrocketed and people are commenting on how clear my skin is looking :D

My way of thinking is, fingers crossed, with three months left it can only get better from here on in for us! ;)

hey suckunt do u take any other supplements with the tane?? mayber they're helping avoid th IB.

also u been drinking alcahol/smoking weed or anything or just stayin clean?

ey gash, nah i dont drink at all, i havent drank in over a year and ive smoked weed 1 time on tane. No suplements either, i just wash my skin morning and night with cetaphil and i use nutrogena moisturizer.

I agree aussieboy, its can only get better.

Day 45

Nothing acive today, I have a few little plugs of on my cheeks that fell out in the shower this morning, my skin is looking so much better, I can finally see little freckles on my nose. I dont have a single blackhead on my nose anymore.

I dont know if ive just been lucky but i really dont see what all the hassle about accutane is, this has gone so smoothly for me so far, dry lips are managable, dry skin is managable, i havent really been that tired i been skating and surfing as much as always, and ive been happier than ever.

Although due to starting accutane i stopped taking pills so the happiness could be due to my seratonin coming back, either way. its sweet. I wont be taking them anymore.

Can someone please remind me what the success rates are with accutane again, I really hope im one of those people whos goes into remission after one course.

Although due to starting accutane i stopped taking pills so the happiness could be due to my seratonin coming back, either way. its sweet. I wont be taking them anymore.

lol :D i had a 'big' weekend two weeks ago and i was fine, even on accutane. that said though, i'm definitely partying a lot less than before the tane, just because i wanna take better care of my body in general while i'm on the drug.

keep posting mate! :)

hahaha yea i think accutane will be good for me cuz i can finally get cleaned up on the inside

no more drugs and alcahol for 4 months and then come summer BAM!!!!! i'm gonna be so fucked up and don't have to worry about it all coming out my pores the next day

Day ??

Went to the derm today for my 2 months appointment and he upped me to 60 mg, he said my skins reacted well to the tane, i havent got a single bump at the moment just red marks.

Do u guys reckon ill get a breakout as the dosage change?

Day 54

Im on 60 mg now and all is sweet, no bumps at all still, my red marks are fading so quick too, all the marks on my cheeks have nearly gone. I love accutane

aweseme bro and ur not even two months in!!!

how long are you gonna keep taking it. the longer the better i reckonz

yeh man im stoked, i was so scared of accutane and it hasnt even been bad at all, the derm says for me to take 7 boxes, i should finish around the start of december

day 55 or 56?

Still nothing bad, My joints are a little sore but ive been skating flatout for the last 3 days so thats to be expected.

I took a pic when i was driving on my way to visit my parents today just so i could see how its looking, ive attached the pic, Theres only really brown marks left.

Has anyone found theyre lips get swollen on accutane? i use to have little lips and since accutane they look wierdly huge.

post-42538-1156680100_thumb.jpg

post-42538-1156680100_thumb.jpg

Day 71

Everythings still pretty chill, ive been skating heaps lately and ive noticed my back getting sore when i go to sleep at night, im fine with it though. Skins looking decent still, i had a small breakout this past 2 weeks cause my dosage went up to 60.

sick man i been getting back into the skating aswell recently, busted a phat kickflip manual on this like five metre ledge...pretty dope.

btw i used to be that dude Gash that posted here but got banned for unkown reasons. scope out my log dude my acnes killer but fuckin i aint no pussy bitch who is gonna give up on life no way