Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DolceDolce

eucerin redness relief line

hi everyone

i cant seem to find the eucerin redness relief line anymore.. i know i saw it @ shoppers a LONG time ago

but every shoppers ive been to doesnt have it.. they only have the regular eucerin stuff

can anyone help?

This post may be old, but I saw it;

I saw it on drugstore.com,

http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_res...&srchtree=1

I plan on trying out the Redness Relief Cleanser, and maybe the night creme. I don't have rosacea, but I have some bad red cheeks :(

Other than drugstore.com, I've seen the Eucerin line at Walgreens. Maybe try there? If you live in a smaller town (like me), try checking a dollar/discount store. Family Dollar (a dollar store) sells some Eucerin stuff (I think they have the redness night creme...but I don't remember).

Hope this helps! :)

This post may be old, but I saw it;

I saw it on drugstore.com,

http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_res...&srchtree=1

I plan on trying out the Redness Relief Cleanser, and maybe the night creme. I don't have rosacea, but I have some bad red cheeks :(

Other than drugstore.com, I've seen the Eucerin line at Walgreens. Maybe try there? If you live in a smaller town (like me), try checking a dollar/discount store. Family Dollar (a dollar store) sells some Eucerin stuff (I think they have the redness night creme...but I don't remember).

Hope this helps! :)

It's only sold in the States. Eucerin doesn't sell any of the Redness Relief products in Canada. Pick some up at CVS, Rite Aid, etc next time you are down south.

I just bought the perfecting lotion with spf 15 and the night cream at Walgreen's and at Rite-Aid. CVS sometimes has some of the products as well. All of the redness relief products are sold on drugstore.com. Good luck.

It's only sold in the States. Eucerin doesn't sell any of the Redness Relief products in Canada. Pick some up at CVS, Rite Aid, etc next time you are down south.

I didn't notice that some of the posters were from Canada. Now I know :)

(I swear that if I wasn't blonde, some people would have called me crazy...lol)

I searched google, and there is some Eucerin products for sale on ebay and some on amazon (not sure if Redness products are there). So I guess maybe check there? I am pretty sure drugstore.com does international shipping...Canada is listed. You should be able to get it from drugstore.com. But then again, I wouldn't know for sure since I don't live in Canada :) (But some days I think I should...damn US and our many problems). lol