Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
happy*gal

Happy*gal needs your help

:) Hey everyone....I haven't been here in a while because I moved and don't have access to a computer anymore. (i'm typing this at an internet cafe..lol)

Anyways, as most of you are aware, i tried the TCA cross and unfortunately it didn't work for me. I also self needled one scar and tjat didn't work either. I've decided to get needled professionally but I was wondering what would be the best topical to use on the needled scars? I was also thinking of buying the green cream but since my skin didn't react well to tretinoin in the past that maybe that's not sucha good idea. Does anyone think that the tretinoin has ruined my skin's ability to heal? I hate my skin so much and need to fix it. It's more the texture that I want to smooth out. Any opinions would be great! Good luck to everyone!!!

:) Hey everyone....I haven't been here in a while because I moved and don't have access to a computer anymore. (i'm typing this at an internet cafe..lol)

Anyways, as most of you are aware, i tried the TCA cross and unfortunately it didn't work for me. I also self needled one scar and tjat didn't work either. I've decided to get needled professionally but I was wondering what would be the best topical to use on the needled scars? I was also thinking of buying the green cream but since my skin didn't react well to tretinoin in the past that maybe that's not sucha good idea. Does anyone think that the tretinoin has ruined my skin's ability to heal? I hate my skin so much and need to fix it. It's more the texture that I want to smooth out. Any opinions would be great! Good luck to everyone!!!

Yeah, you used to be a super active poster and all of a sudden you dissapeared. I'm glad you're back.

Sorry to hear the CROSS and Needling didn't work for you. I hope it didn't make it worse either.

I've read that overuse of tretinoin may interfere (slows down) with your natural healing abilities at a certain point. It may cause severe and/or permanent redness. Why don't you let your skin take a big break? As much as you hate your skin right now, I think it would be safer. For the mean time, I would advice you to increase your body's defense by taking recomended amounts of vitamins, antioxidants, EFA's like omega 3-6-9 oil, and some minerals.