Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

halo singapore mates.. me oso frm singapore... lately i had been looking 4 neutrogena multi vitamin acne treatment 4 red marks but i cant find it aniwhere... den i saw tis olay regenerist serum which works miracle on red marks too... again i went 2 giant, watson and guardian 2 look 4 it but i still cant find it... now i reli tink singapore has onli RELI LIMITED products. i would like 2 ask if u all had found tis neutrogena mutli vitamin acne treatment or if u noe where can i buy olay regenerist? erm... 1 last question... have u all use olay total effects for red marks?

The sad news is there is no multi-vitamins in singapore. As for the serum regen i never heard before lei. The olay total effects is new product rite?? My sis got buy but i never take and use. Think is not cheap also rite??

hey singaporean

wat kind of pdt/medication are u looking for exactly ? true, s'pore does have very limited stuff compared to all the US brands but there's quite alot of gd stuff out there too ! (if u look....)

i suggest going to pharmacies.. not all guardian pharmacies have the same stuff. you have to ask them. polyclinic pharmacies also have more stuff...i think the NSC pharmacy is pretty well stocked.

hope this helps!

Hi all S'poreans. Anyone visited NSC before?? I'm currently on antibiotics but is not working. Dans regime is not working for me AND I"M ALREADY 21. Damn it. How am I to get a gerfren in NTU!!! Is the NSC good??? As in the derm there??? I wanna get accutane! sad.gif

well , i haf been there 2 times total ..

i m 20 yr old ...

well , i haf been on doxy 4months n it did improved alot ..i haf mild acne n red marks on my left side ..

but after that , doctor says that i juz need to maintain it by using those cleansers n differin ...

i did get pimples here n there but i clear up more faster ...

u juz been to nsc yesterday wanting to buy the glycolic acid but can't find it ..

if anione is going there can help mi ask where to get it from ...

thnz ..

well , i haf been there 2 times total ..

i m 20 yr old ...

well , i haf been on doxy 4months n it did improved alot ..i haf mild acne n red marks on my left side ..

but after that , doctor says that i juz need to maintain it by using those cleansers n differin ...

i did get pimples here n there but i clear up more faster ...

u juz been to nsc yesterday wanting to buy the glycolic acid but can't find it ..

if anione is going there can help mi ask where to get it from ...

thnz ..

i m onli 15... i actually had onli ver mild acne until 2 months ago i break off reli bad... but luckily my skin had responded well 2 retin a 1 month ago so now i dun hab ani bumps at all... however i had alot red marks which r still veri visble.. i got heard about NSC but nv have a chance 2 be there... maybe i should make a trip there 2 find sum medication 4 fading red marks.... Thx 4 the informtaion aniwae

i've been to NSC twice too...when i was abt 16/17 and then i stopped going then went again abt 2 yrs later.

i just stopped going cos i got sick of putting so many chemicals on my face..my face was forever red/pinkish and also dry n flakey. also, my acne didn't exactly get much better.

if u going to NSC ..suggest u get a recommended doc. dr. joyce lim is quite highly recommended by some pple i know and i was under her the first time...but don't expect miracles lah.

btw, consultation fees at nsc are pretty steep..think its' abt 50 bucks every time...but think u can get a reduced fee if you go to a polyclinic FIRST n then get a referral from e polyclinic doc. my friend did it this way ( she just told the polyclinic doc that she was allergic to lotsa stuff n her face always break out in rash) so the doc got a bit 'scared' maybe n just referred her to NSC. trust me, it's cheaper by HALF this way.

best of luck !

pimple guy:

abt ur glycolic acid..suggest u ask the pharmacists there..

or praps u shld be more specific abt the brand u want...depends on how knowledgable the sales staff are..if they dunno they might anyhow recommend...waste of money..

i'm thinking of getting an AHA too..but i'm thinking of Neostrata PHA..maybe i'll call up that place and ask them if they have it.

another source could be hospital pharmacies too..tho i'm not too sure abt their range. but now dunno whether going to hospital is very ' ma fan' ..must take temp and all that .. *shrug*

Ok looks like i'm the oldest here. [-(

So pimple guy u studying now???

And thanks electronic for the information. I'm currently on polyclinic appointments, so I will push for a referral to NSC to c a derm. And get Accutane!!!

biscuitboi1982

i juz graduated from ngee ann poly ...

going to army soon so i guess i will haf to experience more breakouts..

referral to NSC means u haf to wait longer ...

yes it is more cheaper but it will take quite a long time b4 u can visit NSC...

electronic_star

Neostrata PHA izzit some kinda of peeling acid...

n maybe when u get it , can tell mi where n how ..

thanz..

Well pimple let me tell u the army is relaxing now. Juz go and enjoy ur bmt. It's really nothing. Dun understand why ppl will commit suicide in Tekong. ](*,) Its not that bad actually. The training has become quite slack over the years. I was in bmt then posted to ocs but i broke my arm there during soc and so out of course. Then kena relaxing admin work. biggrin.gif

Dun know why during the army i never grow pimple. After i ord then got outbreak. On the contrary the Tekong air is quite good for skin. I used to have lotsa blackheads, but during bmt i got no blackheads. Go ocs got blackheads again.

The only advice for u is dun chao keng or u will be condemn!!

Aiyah those ghost stories from ages ago. Bmt tekong still quite new, so still ok. I was in scorpion, never experience anything. Middle of the night wake up to go toilet also never see anything. Quite safe lor so dun worry. But the camo cream is quite hard to wash off the face. Last time i dun have pimple so still ok, but if got pimple then the camo cream all over the face when dry so bloody hard to wash off.

hey singaporeans, do you all know if the PURPOSE gentle cleasning bar or the PURPOSE dual treatment moisture lotion is availbale here in singapore? I've went to check out all Watsons and Guardians but to no avail, i'm wondering if i can find them in the NSC's pharmacy, thanks!

actually i tink guardian dun sell alot of tinks... yesterday at jurong point, i saw 1 shop tt sells onli these kind of thing facial wash, acne treatment..blah blah... den i dun dare go in coz no 1 in den daz shop looks like 4 girls onli.. their products r divided into their brand n neutrogena products is near the door i hope there got mutli vitmmin acne treatment.. as for the purpose wash i m not sure... aniwae the shop is located behind J.E n near a shop tt sells 2nd thingy

the multi viatimin treatment singapore dun haf .,..

i ask the neotrogena staff n they say the product has neber been sell in singapore ..

but if u find it , pls let mi know ..

thanz ..

Hey cool..didn't know there're so many fellow s'poreans on board smile.gif seems like all of you are guys huh? I must be the odd one out then.. :?: Anyway just thought of sharing my personal experience with NSC. I think it's a real waste of money, for me at least. I had much better results with my GP. However I do have a friend who has wonderful results with NSC (but after quite time), so I can't dismiss them just like that.

With regards to the Purpose facial wash, I think I've seen it in some guardian outlets. If not, I'm pretty sure it's available at the NSC pharmacy. Oh yes, I think it's better to be cautious of using glycolic acid peels or AHA cuz these strong chemicals will sensitize your skin..for some ppl, their acne/scars/red marks might even worsen instead of getting better.

Now i dun even dare go guardian or watson. They have this stupid sales girl there that will bother u and ask, "Hey ur acne is quite bad do u want ot try our products" So damn irritating. Feel like slapping them sometimes.

you can try www.mypharmacy.com.sg

they deliver right to your doorstep for 5 bucks (no irritating salesgirl)

and you can pay cash when they deliver (no need for credit cards!)

i bought the 100% aloe vera gel online...and got it 2 days later...pretty cheap too

biscuitboi1982 the mirror in watson n guardian are the worst ...

i always ask my frenz to block for mi so that i can quickly buy wat i wan n pass to him to pay the product...

that's wat frenz are for ...

hope that i wun haf a major breakout ..

i m going for a gathering n hope i can look smart ...

yea agreed, i hate it when those irritating sales girls come and ask me if i need face wash or not, its quite embarrasing too, prehaps they're trying to be helpful, but that's way too helpful for me.