Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ap4evr

Which Product?? Proactiv or Exposed?

Hi, I've been having acne for over 3 years. I've tried everything in the store. Which all of them did nothing to reduce my acne. I have bought Dan's bp. IMO it is the worst bp ever. It made me breakout like crazy I was having all types of pimples. Like I live in CO its very very dry here and sunny. My friends have told my to use Proactiv and stuff. I was like it doesn't work. So I found a product Exposed and it has like all of the acne ingredients etc compared to Proactiv..

So I'm wondering what product should I use Proactiv or Exposed? here or the sites.

Proactiv: www.proactiv.com

Exposed: http://www.exposedskincare.com/

If anyone has tried Exposed please tell me if it works or not.

Thank you

I've tried Proactive and it doesn't work until I found Eurocin Gel. It totaly healed my bad facial acne. I wouldn't try another product now since this is what I've found effective.

Hi, I've been having acne for over 3 years. I've tried everything in the store. Which all of them did nothing to reduce my acne. I have bought Dan's bp. IMO it is the worst bp ever. It made me breakout like crazy I was having all types of pimples. Like I live in CO its very very dry here and sunny. My friends have told my to use Proactiv and stuff. I was like it doesn't work. So I found a product Exposed and it has like all of the acne ingredients etc compared to Proactiv..

So I'm wondering what product should I use Proactiv or Exposed? here or the sites.

Proactiv: www.proactiv.com

Exposed: http://www.exposedskincare.com/

If anyone has tried Exposed please tell me if it works or not.

Thank you

I wouldn't recamend either, they both broke me out. And that exposed company is shadey, I would't ever do buisness with them again.

I've tried both Proactiv and Exposed. I still think there's something fishy with Exposed. I mean, I tried emailng them plenty of times but they've never responded. Anyway, neither of them really did much for my acne. I used most of the Proactiv kit but my Exposed bottles are pretty much still full. As far as that goes, I have to say that Proactiv is much more effective but then again, I never really gave Exposed a chance. Exposed uses mostly salicylic acid so there's plenty of irritation and it's also really expensive. IMO, Proactiv > Exposed.

But look all the ingredients in the Exposed treatment treats acne.This is the only product that I've found that has all the ingredients that treats acne. Well I'm going to try Exposed.

eXposed is extremely harsh.. after a while of regular use it was PAINFUL to put this stuff on.. i would actually tear up some because of how harsh these chemicals were. It made my face very red and didnt do much for my acne. It also dryed out my skin.

Pro Activ hasnt irriated as much and has delivered SOME results, but i have been on it for a week only now. I have tried both and prefer pro activ. Exposed is expensive but has MUCH more in the bottles than the tiny pro activ bottles.

I would NEVER go back to exposed though... i loathed putting it on and it smells AWFUL

You ever think that breaking out a lot doesn't make Dan's BP bad but that actually its a good thing because its bringing all your acne out and then the healing begins?

i've tried both.. proactiv worked for a while, then stopped working. if i remember correctly, exposed didn't do much. it may have helped minimally, but i was not impressed.

do the regimen, look at all the success stories dude. SA doesn' do anyhting to heal acne, it breaks down the stuff that clogges the pores but doesn't kill the actual acne. BP kills the acne and if you do the regimen right it will prevent it. do get desperate and buy something you dont need i've spent so much money doing that and only made things worse. you have to face the facts, BP is the only thing that will get rid of acne !!(by using the regimen)!! and help prevent it. just read alittle about it on this site and you'll know what it does.