Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
momentofclarity

A Product for Uneven Skin Tone, Discoloration, Red Marks, etc

** I posted this a few days ago in the OTC acne meds section, but I wanted to share in this forum as well **

Hey guys,

A couple of weeks ago, my face went from 95% clear to explosive. My face was red, irritated and had about five large painful cysts on the left side. It looked bad, but it felt even worse. If I accidentally brushed my hand against my face it would feel really sore. It was terrible. I didn't want to go anywhere.

I asked my sister for some help. She has great glowing skin and she told me she uses Rosula Medicated Pads and some BP RX wash. But the one thing she swears by is the ReVive skincare line. She told me it works like a dream and if I didn't see results with that cream, that she'd buy it off me.

Fair enough. I still wasn't ready to drop the cash. If you check out this website you can read a little about the products ReVive offers and some of the price tags are ridiculous. So, I read up on it a little and realized that places like Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue will give you tons of samples so you can try out the cream before you buy them. I went to my local Neiman Marcus and the lady there gave me the "Moisturizing Renewal Cream," a glycolic-based cream that you can wear at night. Guys, I am extremely skeptical when it comes to expensive face products, but it worked like a dream. The extreme inflammation went down in ONE DAY. Not even a 24 hour period. I was so impressed with this stuff, I went back that week (by then my face had improved about 50%) and bought a jar at $150 a pop.

Not only has the left side of my face cleared tremendously in just under two weeks, scars are fading rapidly and my skin is GLOWING. My dad even commented on my skin and he never notices shit.

The thing is with these products is that you don't need to use that much. Just a little pea-sized amount for your whole face, your skin won't absorb any more than that. The jar should last about 6 months. Think about all the crap you buy that doesn't work and comes in those little tubes that you have to replace in much less time.

So, go to a Neimans or Saks and get some samples. The Moisturizing Renewal Cream used in conjunction with the Sensitif Oil Free Cellular Repair cream is really a miracle worker. I didn't buy the Sensitif, but the Neimans sales lady gave me enough samples to last me three months. Another hint to get more samples, get the person's card that you worked with and find out their schedule. If you do invest in at least one product and buy from them, that person will be really helpful the next time you need to stock up on freebies.

I'm sorry for the long post, I just really wanted to share. Any questions, let me know. Good luck!

can u post some pics?

i really hate the discolertion/dark spots i have after acne :\

i might try this in a little bit

I won't believe it until I see it...not for $150 anyway. I could buy so many games with that money.

So, this isn't acnegenic right? It's kosher, is what I mean.

Wow. Does this stuff really help with redmarks? Ive had remdarks for over 8 months now, and NOTHING has helped, and its hard to believe some cream can get rid of them. How serious were your redmarks, or were they just recent ones?

Thanks for the post and info, keep it up man!

found the website..

http://www.reviveskincare.com

Prices are way too outrageous... $235 bucks for 10 oz tube? oh please, this stuff better cure cancer first..

however it does give allot of info...we cant be totally sure this stuff works...wish there was more reviews for it...

Reviews my buttocks, what I need is cold, hard evidence before I start shelling out the cash. Those prices are outrageous; there has to be a cheaper but similarly effective alternative.

honestly if this product will really work for me i'm willing to fork over the cash

it's worth it , imo, if it will really work

i'll try to get some samples but i dunno anywhere close that sells this stuff...

actually I emailed the revive website and just got my sampels in the mail. I emailed telling them about my acne and my redmarks and asked what product would be the most helpful. I'll try the samples for two weeks , take pics and let you guys know..

actually I emailed the revive website and just got my sampels in the mail. I emailed telling them about my acne and my redmarks and asked what product would be the most helpful. I'll try the samples for two weeks , take pics and let you guys know..

those samples sound awesome.. please let us know how it worked for you!!

momentofclarity - so this cleared up your active acne and red marks? it didnt make you break out @ all i assume..?

which one of these products would you guys recommend to use on a sun damaged neck to try to get it white like my chest?

I am a male btw

I am contemplating using the SENSITIF oil free lotion and the moisturizing renewal cream for my face/neck area.

http://www.reviveskincare.com/moist.html

do you guys think that this will help my sun damaged skin and is any of this too harsh for the sensitive neck area?

Also I don't care about the anti-aging effects, I just want to help my neck look like my chest again (pigment)

Just thought I'd make a quick post about this stuff.

About a week or so ago I'd emailed the company from their website and asked for some samples. They arrived in the mail today. Going to try them out on a few lingering red marks and see what happens.

They sent quite a bit too. Probably enough to last for two weeks at least. I'll let you guys know how it goes.