Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have a question, which one of those souhld i use for my back, chest , and shoulders, there is a lot of tlak about sea salt, im thinking of goign and buyign some an dusing it, it is pretty cheap, but i odnt know if i sohuld buy AHA and /or BP and use that too, also i am using Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser for my face do you guys think, it is a good cleanser for the face, it leaves my skin very shiny. also if i do use AHA and/or BP on my back, shoulders, or chest, sohuld i use this cleanser or just was those areas normally?

thanks for takign time to hlep out :)

okej i decided to use seasalt, mostly becuase it is WAY CHEAPER and becuase i am from europe, and i believe natural products work better then chemicals, and just becuase osmehting is more expensive doesnt mean its better.

so anyways i bought FINE Sea Salt form the mediterranean sea, it says it was hand picked, blabla bla, there is 680g

is this good? also does it matter if the sea salt is FINE or CROATIAL or whatever the other type is?

should i fill the bathtub with water, aand then pour some of the sea salt? if so how much sea salt should i use?

id love to see your progress in pictures.

just fill the tub and dump some in. as for how much, i dont really know... i just dumped some in. more is better than less i guess. dont use really hot water though. it should be warm and comfortable and not make yu sweat. when the water is too hot it prevents your dkin from absorbing the salt because you are sweating out your pores. after i read this and started cooler baths i definatly noticed improvment. good luck!

hmmm okay so ill use cooler water, becuase i was in really hot water and i was sweating and it felt liek i was in a sauna lol, ill tryy cooler water

okay im on day three i took pics everyday an di havent noticed much a difference, except that no new spots are showing, so the ones i have are just staying ther,e but im on day 3 going onto day 4 so hopefully there will be results, i used loofah today and i think i went a little to hard on myself with it, i was like bleeding in some spots, and its been like an hour and my back feels like its on FIRE!

i was in there for about 30 min, but i made the post an hour later and my back was still burning and now it still is a little and i use like 200g of sea salt

no problem, im starting to get some pimples on my chin area, like under my jaw and onto my neck, its weird its never happened before, cuz every summer i get alot of spots on my back and shoulder, now im gettign them on my chest so im also going to combine baking soda

DAY 5

uh i dunno it might be getting a little better on my back on my chest i dunno its all wounds now cuz it was all bleeding and stuff, so so new pimples are coming so if this starts healing and disappearing thne it might get better

DAY 6

uuh no improvement i think...well i dont see any, dont worry guys im taking pictures everyday, so i will post them a little later on

DAY 7

well i dunno if it is improving or what, there arent any new spots though so maybe it is improving, i just want to eold spots to go away

DAY 8

i thikn its starting to go away, on my chest the spots are a little more faded, but you can still see them but they are definately less visible, on my back i havent seen yet, cuz its my back and i dotn have eyes at back of my head but ill let you know later when i go take a shower

day 9

uh well its liek the same i dotn see much difference, i thikn my cheast is getting better i dunno about my back

okay well i ran out of sea salt, and it doesnt seem like its workign and its probalby actually time thats makign them go away so im oging to buy some baking soda and i ordered dans BP, i will be usign baking soda untill i get my BP which will hopefully be monday

i stoppped taking picstures cuz i got lazy but on my chest there is improvement, i havent used sea salt in liek 2 or 3 days now, and my back is still like the same i think

well my back and my chest i still got it its not going away, and like two weeks passed and my mom saw my back and she totally freaked out shes like OMFG like 2 weeks ago ur back was so sexy and now its filled with soem crap, wrere oging to the doctor tomorrow first thign, so thats the plan well see what the doctor says, and after i find out that the doctor says, i will post pics of how my back and chest look

my sister says that it cant be acne because its all over my body (chest,back, stomach, ass, arms, shoulders, and under my chin like almost on my neck) plus i got it all like within 3 days, so how could i have been filled with red spots in like 3 days, acne doesnt do that, also i have recently went into a poison sumac plant, and had my feet swollen, but thats just my feet and as soon as i recovered form the poison sumac, ive been filled with these pimples, or spots, that are liek all white heads.

What do you guys think?

well my back and my chest i still got it its not going away, and like two weeks passed and my mom saw my back and she totally freaked out shes like OMFG like 2 weeks ago ur back was so sexy and now its filled with soem crap, wrere oging to the doctor tomorrow first thign, so thats the plan well see what the doctor says, and after i find out that the doctor says, i will post pics of how my back and chest look

my sister says that it cant be acne because its all over my body (chest,back, stomach, ass, arms, shoulders, and under my chin like almost on my neck) plus i got it all like within 3 days, so how could i have been filled with red spots in like 3 days, acne doesnt do that, also i have recently went into a poison sumac plant, and had my feet swollen, but thats just my feet and as soon as i recovered form the poison sumac, ive been filled with these pimples, or spots, that are liek all white heads.

What do you guys think?

If you're using very hot water for the sea salt bath then they maybe heat rashes but you should go see a doctor for sure.

no i wasnt using very hot or hot water at all, and it looks as if you havent read my log because i got the spots befor ei stasrted using sea salt, thats hwy i used sea salt in the first place, to try and get rid of the spots, so im gonna go to the doctor like a little later today cuz im doing osme remodeling right now, ill let you know what the doctor says