Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, has anyone here ever used the product, Aveeno? I just got it yesterday and started using it. I'm totally clueless as to what to do to get clear, smooth skin. But this product might help. I was just interested to see if anyone has used it here and what their results were like.

Thanks,

Erika

There are a billion aveeno products out there... State which one exactly. It is not uncommon to have one product from one company suck big time and another product from the same company being godsend.

A name that's toss around frequently is Aveeno's ultra calming or something that ppl seem to like.

There are a lot of good posts in the board, try to search for aveeno or more specific product name through the search function and that should get you a lot of good information.

A single product will rarely if ever provide the solution to your acne problem and I am always skeptical of ppl claiming that one single item suddenly change their whole complexion. Anyway, search through the forum, read the review on drugstore.com and makeupalley.com. There should be more than enough for information overload if you care to dig a little deeper.

I agree, a company can put out good and bad products. I've used a few Aveeno products and I've never had any trouble with them.

I agree, a company can put out good and bad products. I've used a few Aveeno products and I've never had any trouble with them.

Well I am currently using Aveeno's Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser and the On the Spot treatment. I really hope they work well enough. :confused:

I've never used either of those. At a store I work at though people buy those two products all the time, so they must be good.

Personally, I don't like Aveeno =( At least, their facial products. I've tried the clarifying cleanser and the clarifying moisterizer with salicylic acid (which costa butt load >_<) and I don't like either. They make be break out more!! It's not like my acne needs cheering on, y'know?

I just don't think Aveeno's prices match their results, especially if their competing with other generic brands. Aveeno also spends a LOT of advertizing and trying to seem like an "all-natural" brand but they're just as bad as any other! So don't buy in to the misleading ads! Everything they have has propylene glycol, tetra whatever, and PEGs, and parabens--you name it, they've got it. I think Aveeno is dumb for it's methods of trying to manipulate the market.