Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unkn0wnmale

F**k peels, needling, worrying.. im going for the Gold !

LOL

I decided in sick and tired of this sh*t and im not gonna needle or do peels anymore. I went to the Relaint Fraxel website and noticed a doctor in Grand Rapids, MI talking about fraxel. He seems really good to be mentioned on that site with only a few other people so i gave him a call. I have an appointment in 1 1/2 months to see if i should get fraxel.

Heres the best part that makes me happy!!

She said that a FULL FACE Fraxel only costs $800 and i only need my middle cheeks done so i might walk out of there with a fraxel treatment for $300-$500 YAY!!!!!!!!

Awesome man; I want to do a laser session(s) eventually. I only need the temple areas really, and a couple random places zapped a few times.

Hope you have good results!

I'm about 2 hours from Grand Rapids; so, if it goes well for you, I may just have to go up there and get er' done!

Can you tell me what you've learned about fraxel? I am dying to do something with my scars. I am so fed up. I went to a plastic surgen and paid $100 for just a visit and it doesn't look like he's going to be much help. How many treatments with the fraxel do they usually need to do? sounds like you got a great price.

i dont want to crush your hope dude but i read a few posts on here by some people that had fraxel done, they said it made their scars worse... im sure it works for some people though. just research the hell out of it before you go through with it.

i dont see how fraxel would make my scar any worse lol... :)

I have read all great reviews.. the only thing that stops people from getting it is the price.. up to $5000 in some areas.