Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, im a die-hard Italian soccer fan, and as most of you know, the World Cup is going on right now.

Anyways, i have a derm appointment for monday, june 26th. The problem is, if Italy beats the Czech Republic this thursday, their next game is on the monday at the exact same time as my appointment. Ive waited 3 and a half months for this friggan appointment, but ive waited 4 years since the last world cup.

I dont know what i should do, should i skip the appointment or skip the game????

p.s. I live in a huge Italian family with rich soccer traditions.

Why don't you recored the game and watch it when you get home- you don't want to have to wait another 3 1/2 months!? :)

its the world cup, Ireland arent even in it but im still watching every match! its once every 4 years, something to discuss down the pub.

ya i tried to get the appointment changed to around 8:30 AM, but she is booked solid. I just hope that Italy comes second in the group so they can play tuesday.

>>Thanks for the link to that site Carcass