Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jj3501

So played my guitar for my class today...

for the people wondering how it went, it COUDN'T HAVE GONE ANY BETTER!!!! i started off shaky but once i calmed down i blew everyone away. hell, even one of those guys that makes fun of my acne was really impressed (he said i should record myself!!!). itwas also the day we got our yearbooks, and when people went around asking people to sign their yearbook i felt like a was signing autographs, people were literally CROWDING around my asking me to sign they're yearbook. i got many more signatures in my yearbook this year and most of the people who signed it complimented me on my guitar skills!!! i actually jammed for a few girls in the hallway after school!!! after the class when i played it for the play i was getting requests like crazy. one of the hottest girls in grade 9 asked mr to play some clash for her!!! it was a rare experience for me, and over the past few months i've been getting over my shyness so this was a really great experience!!!! :D:cool:

i played a bunch of little riffs, from enter sandman, master of puppets (people applauded after i did puppets, that's one of the hardest songs i can play) unholy confessions by avenged sevenfold, i got requests for "smoke on the water" (easy) and crazy train (ove and easy even the solo). when i got that clash request i played "should i stay or should i go". i got a request from that guy who makes fun of my acne for system of a down's "hypnotize. that's when he said i should record myself (even though that isn't even very hard to play).

i played a bunch of little riffs, from enter sandman, master of puppets (people applauded after i did puppets, that's one of the hardest songs i can play) unholy confessions by avenged sevenfold, i got requests for "smoke on the water" (easy) and crazy train (ove and easy even the solo). when i got that clash request i played "should i stay or should i go". i got a request from that guy who makes fun of my acne for system of a down's "hypnotize. that's when he said i should record myself (even though that isn't even very hard to play).

Excellent songs :D.. I love metallica and system of a down.. im glad it went well for you :D

oooh you played Unholy Confessions.. Thats one of the few songs I've heard that make me go "DAMN I wish I could play guitar". Nice work mang. :D

oooh you played Unholy Confessions.. Thats one of the few songs I've heard that make me go "DAMN I wish I could play guitar". Nice work mang. :D

that was the song that made me like A7X! that other guitar player isn't in my class, so he didn't hear me. but everyone in my class that had doubts that i was a good guitar player were blown away, even the ones that didn't have doubts were blown away. :cool:

GO YOU!

Good for you man, feel good :D . thats awesome, you should play more :lol: . Did anyone ask you out?

no one asked me out, but i sure got more popular. i'm still not in that cool kid clique (which is good because i defy those idiots).

Rock on! It's always great to do something that used to scare us! It's awesome that you were able to perform doing something you love!

nononono lol!

He told me about this jerk guitarist at his school who made fun of him.

I was referring to him hahaha

his deal is that he thinks he's the greatest and so does everybody else except for me and my friends pretty much. so everybody like me is a poser to him because i'm not him or in his little group. but i think i won a few people over on monday (actually a lot of people). he's bound to call me a poser and start taunting me because news travels fast in my school, and i probably fractured his ego.

me and the guys in my band were thinking of playing at some talent show or something and actually making it sound good (for those who don't know yet, him and his band played crazy train at the last talent show and it sounded absolutely terrible and everyone thought it rocked).

so once people hear a preformance that SOUNDS GOOD. like with all the proper sound equipment and everthing, people will realize that he is the poser, not me.

wow it' was almost a year ago when i posted this, sorry for bringing back an old thread, but DAMN!!! i can't belive i said master of puppets was the hardest song i can play. i can play far harder riffs/solos now. wow i used to come to this site religiously!!! this is my first time coming here since september. i've completely cleared now thanks to accutance and have far better confidence. sorry for this pointless post. that is all.

Guest Calibos

you should record yourself and post your shit on here dude, love to hear you play :)

BTW i feel honoured being in your signature for some unknown reason :D