Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Beast

Acne "down there"

This is rather embarassing.

Does anyone else get acne in their pubic region? At the moment I'm boasting an eruption of Krakatoan proportions about one third of an inch above the base of my shaft. It looks very much like the spots I get elsewhere on my body, so I'm sure it's acne.

My problem is I'm going on a date tonight. Naturally I want things to go well, and I'm hoping that at the end of the night my date will agree to fellate me. Thing is, this would likely bring her nose into contact with the zit. Is it likely to pop? If it does, am I right in thinkng you can't catch acne by contact with the pus? If that's true, then I should be able to reassure her there's no reason not to go ahead with it.

- you cant "catch" acne

- depending on how sexually active you are could it be an STD of some sort? if your sexually active and regularly dont use protection id consider getting tested

- finally i have no idea if it wil "pop" your the best judge of that

give it a squeeze an see if it does

I gave it a bit of a squeeze, but it was sore. My plan is to leave it be. However, by tonight it'll be angrier and yellower I imagine, and might be more prone to exploding at the wrong time. I worry she might use it as an excuse to not fellate me, which would be unfair as I'm paying for dinner.

Don't think it's an STD, looks dead like a spot. Should I put some BP on it just beforehand, or would that make it more volatile?

My friend had that once, lol sick.

He got rid of it though.. I think he just popped it, and then it like scabbed over, and then popped it again, until it drained out, then it'd heal eventually.

=P i hope he doesnt mind me sharing this. lmao

I worry she might use it as an excuse to not fellate me, which would be unfair as I'm paying for dinner.

Are you dating a prostitute? I hope you meant that as a joke.

In the end I cancelled the date, as I was too embarassed by that sucker.

BUT, the good news is it burst in the bath on Thursday. So I called her up, took her out last night and bingo! She performed fellatio on me, and then afterwards we had full sex.

BUT, the good news is it burst in the bath on Thursday. So I called her up, took her out last night and bingo! She performed fellatio on me, and then afterwards we had full sex.

You really have a way with words.

Yeah I can just imagine this dude being like:

"Say, Clarence my dear...I'm awfully aroused. Would you perchance consider performing fellatio on me?"

hahaha yar a fargin clown mate good onya tho

ohh geez looks like another one of those threds where it starts off as one thing, but ends up "i had sex i had sex i had sex"

i agree. you sound like SUCH a scumbag. I really hope you dont think you are owed a blow job because you paid for dinner. And you made yourself sound like even more of a scumbag by cancelling the date because of this. You couldnt just take her out for the good time?

And then to top it off you dont even know what it was. you need to learn responsibility my friend. what if it was something wierd and now you've gone and spread it. you must be really young.....?

i agree. you sound like SUCH a scumbag. I really hope you dont think you are owed a blow job because you paid for dinner. And you made yourself sound like even more of a scumbag by cancelling the date because of this. You couldnt just take her out for the good time?

And then to top it off you dont even know what it was. you need to learn responsibility my friend. what if it was something wierd and now you've gone and spread it. you must be really young.....?

Now this person, ladies and gentlemen, would have to be a feminist!

:naughty:

nope not a feminist. sure its kinda funny but i mean, really could anyone disagree with anything i said?

oh and i agree him using the word fellatio is really funny. i cant even type it without smiling!

OMG. I've got, like, FIVE of them down there now. I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have had full sex with her. Not to worry, I'll not be seeing her again, she was crap.

Anyone got any tips on gettng rid of my pubic pustules? Like I say, I'm farly sure it's probably not an STD, so let's not get into that again.

On a more positive note, I'm taking my sister's babysitter out for All You Can Eat Chinese at Mr Lau's Buffet King next Saturday, so here's hoping for some more action. Hopefully she won't be grossed out by the acne, she's got a fair bit herself. I'll just slather it with Oxy for the next week. Anyone know if vinegar's worth a shot? I'm worried it might sting.

OMG. I've got, like, FIVE of them down there now. I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have had full sex with her. Not to worry, I'll not be seeing her again, she was crap.

Anyone got any tips on gettng rid of my pubic pustules? Like I say, I'm farly sure it's probably not an STD, so let's not get into that again.

On a more positive note, I'm taking my sister's babysitter out for All You Can Eat Chinese at Mr Lau's Buffet King next Saturday, so here's hoping for some more action. Hopefully she won't be grossed out by the acne, she's got a fair bit herself. I'll just slather it with Oxy for the next week. Anyone know if vinegar's worth a shot? I'm worried it might sting.

Wow. That's pretty dang disgusting... not to mention chauvanistic. You sound like a walking venereal disease. If I was that babysitter, I'd run in the other direction as soon as you unzipped your pants. Not that I'd let it get that far... I don't trade sex for meals (especially crappy meals), because I'm not a whore.

Here's a tip for getting rid of them: give your member a rest, go to a clinic and make SURE it's not herpes or warts (you DON'T know it's not just by looking and guessing that it's acne... DUH), and keep it in your pants! Service yourself for once instead of getting easy, questionable girls to blow you. Oh, and buy some condoms. NASSSSSTY.

If you know you have this and then one of the girls you sleep with gets it, you can be liable to get your pants SUED off (instead of taken off). I know I would sue you if you didn't tell me and covered it up with whatever and gave me that crap. And you'd lose, because it is your fault, and your responsibility not to spread something.

do you have a trader joes or health food store? If you do get some tea tree soap for sure. Its gentle and effective. if you have an ulta they carry a liquid tea tree soap in a pump that is very efective or bath and body should have a tea tree soap. and before you slather yourself with bp down there dont forget it will bleach your hair.and yes i would guess vinegar is a bad idea - it burns my face sometimes so i cant imagine it would be any good down there. and for crying out loud wear a condom! and a little tip from a a respectable, but experienced women - a little more class would serve you very well and probably get you a lot more action than being a pig has gotten you. you cant fool women. you may think these women are dumb but the truth is you get what you put out into the world. If you took the time to make women feel good about themselves and gave a little respect i gaurantee you will be having amazing, all night,cant stop smiling the next day sex. something tells me you could care less what i have to say so yeah, tea tree soap.best bet imo.

maybe sea salt baths too?

This is rather embarassing.

Does anyone else get acne in their pubic region? At the moment I'm boasting an eruption of Krakatoan proportions about one third of an inch above the base of my shaft. It looks very much like the spots I get elsewhere on my body, so I'm sure it's acne.

My problem is I'm going on a date tonight. Naturally I want things to go well, and I'm hoping that at the end of the night my date will agree to fellate me. Thing is, this would likely bring her nose into contact with the zit. Is it likely to pop? If it does, am I right in thinkng you can't catch acne by contact with the pus? If that's true, then I should be able to reassure her there's no reason not to go ahead with it.

hehe. fellate.

If you took the time to make women feel good about themselves and gave a little respect i gaurantee you will be having amazing, all night,cant stop smiling the next day sex.

Nope. Tried that for over a decade, just got laughed at and dumped for guys who earned more or had a better car. And before you say I was meeting the wrong girls, it was EVERY girl. I can't control what other people are like, and I'm sure as hell they don't belive they're like they are. But it's the way they wll turned out to be, sadly. But I'm a lot happier now than I've ever been. And that babysitter is HOT, if you ignore the zits.

I'll try the tea tree soap, think I've seen some at the chemist's or somewhere.

i keep seeing the chemists in references. where are you writing from and what is the chemsits?is it a pharmacy?or an actual chemist lab?

i keep seeing the chemists in references. where are you writing from and what is the chemsits?is it a pharmacy?or an actual chemist lab?

a "chemist" is a pharmacist (and a "chemist's" a drugstore) in most English-speaking places outside the US.