Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peqkx

Any hope for me?

IPB Image

temple area on both sides looks like that.

thinking subcision but are the results permanent? i doubt the lemon/vinegar treatment would work as well as any creams.

Man. I wish I had your skin, you got plenty of hope. How about spreading some. :boohoo:

dude you're screwed. haha..i'm kidding. u have nothing to worry about. go spend your money and time on other things cuz you shouldn't even bother with fixing any imperfections on your face. not worth it as you have very very mild scars that aren't noticeable.

Your face is fine and nobody would notice those scars. Out of a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, yours are like 0.1. They look like you could try needling or tca cross, but remember that there are risks and you could end up making them look worse than they do now. You have a cute face and I wouldn't mar it if I were you.

Here is the other side:

IPB Image

it just seems this is how people characterize me like, oh yea he's the guy with the holes in his forehead.

i'm tempted to try a chemical peel but it was mentioned that it would make it worse. i dunno last time i was at the derma for an unrelated skin thing he said there was nothing permanent that could be done.

Here is the other side:

IPB Image

it just seems this is how people characterize me like, oh yea he's the guy with the holes in his forehead.

i'm tempted to try a chemical peel but it was mentioned that it would make it worse. i dunno last time i was at the derma for an unrelated skin thing he said there was nothing permanent that could be done.

Try fraxel. It won't make anything worse. You will at least get a ten percent improvement. Probably 30 percent. Possibly even 40-50 percent with 6 treatments.

if thats how people characterize you with barely there very slight scarring, i dread to think how they characterize me. so i wont think about it.