Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VaVaVoom

What the heck?

Alright, so I thought I just had scars that were red and blah blah but I've been using neosporin and now that the redness has gone away, they look like super tiny black (well, darker) holes. Are the treatments on here that say that they help scars just for red marks? And will the holes go away?

Hi!

If you have only less than say 13 of such black holes, I would advise you to leave it as it is. I myself have 20-25 of such black tiny holes. If you are a guy like, I wouldn't think these holes would perturb you as much as if you are a lady.

My advise: pls leave it alone. Don't go for any micro-derm or laser. It is not worth the risk

Hi!

If you have only less than say 13 of such black holes, I would advise you to leave it as it is. I myself have 20-25 of such black tiny holes. If you are a guy like, I wouldn't think these holes would perturb you as much as if you are a lady.

My advise: pls leave it alone. Don't go for any micro-derm or laser. It is not worth the risk

but what will happen if I leave them? will they ever heal?

My tiny deep black holes have been there since late 2003 and just refuse to disappear.

I reckon that you have to live with it. You may try laser or micro-derm of which I haven't tried yet. But i can honestly tell you that it is not worth the risk. Btw, how many of such black holes do you have and where they are located. For me, they clustered at my cheeks, making my cheeks look dirty and awefully unsightly.

I guest I have to relent on my fate as being "mopeng tiao teng".

My tiny deep black holes have been there since late 2003 and just refuse to disappear.

I reckon that you have to live with it. You may try laser or micro-derm of which I haven't tried yet. But i can honestly tell you that it is not worth the risk. Btw, how many of such black holes do you have and where they are located. For me, they clustered at my cheeks, making my cheeks look dirty and awefully unsightly.

I have around 10-15 on each side of my face located on either side of my chin/lower cheek

I have around 10-15 on each side of my face located on either side of my chin/lower cheek

Are you a guy? If they are super tiny like you say what's the freakin problem? Grow some facial hair if you can.

Are you a guy? If they are super tiny like you say what's the freakin problem? Grow some facial hair if you can.

Nope, I'm female

im curious. what does mopeng tiao teng mean and in what language?