Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mamy

Its like zits HAVE to come out SOMEWHERE!!!!!

Yeh I understand ya! I had a really painful spot in my nose once.. it took several days for it to go away but it was just so annoying! lol Acne is sooo cheeky lol when ever you think you are clear for a few days and your breakouts go away... my body says "wait a minute... you still have acne... here let me remind you!" ahhh and I get another spot so I am never 100% clear! lol nasty! Never minds.. hehe

i know what you mean, and i think you may be irritating those areas and thats causing the breakouts.

I had a cold and i blew my nose alot and i got zits all around my nose, its all about irritation. I also got a zit on my ear and i remember scratching that exact spot.

the trick is do not touch your face at all, ever, and when you wash your face dont rub too hard. And make sure the water is not too hot or too cold, cuz it will irritate the skin.

even if you have been self consious of not touching your face, you scratch and touch your face all of the time when you sleep. and your face rubs all over the pillowcase.

Some tips to prevent sleep irritation are, wash your pillowcase atleast once a week, and if you can find some smooth silk tight gloves, wear them while you sleep and i guarantee you will see improvement. The silk is smooth so when you scratch your face when you are sleeping the silk doesnt iritate the skin cuz it just glides over your face.

Haha same here....my skin on my face looks pretty good right now (thanks taz!) so I broke out on my SIDE.

WHYYYYYY

My skin looks OK lately... not great, but OK (I have a little PMS spurred breakout, but nothing unusual.) I've been using Mandelic Acid, Green Cream and the jessfoliation technique with some success :D . However, this week, i developed a huge painful zit in my ear :evil: , and this morning, I woke up with 2 big whiteheads, ONE IN EACH NOSTRIL!!!! Right in front, at the very edge of my nostril (almost IN my nose!) :evil::evil:

They hurt and kind of made me wake up, and when I went into the bathroom, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I have never had zits like that in that location! Weird! It seems like, as my face clears, my body is saying "woah, woah, wait a minute... you don't get off that easy! You still have acne you know!" and so new zits sprout in areas that they never have before (and in areas that are hard to treat... I don't put MA up my nose, lol.) :wall: Just when you think you're getting better, BAM!!! Shit happens.

yeh it really plays with your emotions, I was clear a month ago now my skin looks crap. I should have a derm appointment in a week or 2 because i went the docters six week ago to get referred, even though my skin was good when i went the docs i made the appointment because i knew how it would turn out. :wall:. Im going to go for accutane again i have tried everything else at least twice. Had accutane once which go rid of my acne for a year so hopefully this time it will be for good as my skin is nowhere near bad, its just so f****** persistent :evil:

Same here..about a couple weeks ago I was JUST completely clear...just had my dawm red marks on my cheeks. But then two hurty zits came on my one side of my face, and then another hurty one coming up on the other side. UNG..

I used to get them all of the time, especially after a cold. They hurt like heck and that a week or less to heal up or more. It is the worst pain to me.

Weird, my skin has been looking better lately and all the sudden I have two huge zits inside my ears where its impossible to see them and impossible and probably insanely painful to try and pop them.