Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucy mum

Mederma sucks

Mederma sucks!!!

Don't use mederma, it will only wear of your skin, making it looks red and "raw flesh". I had been using it for more than 5 months. Not only is there no improvement, it damages your skin and its tissue, making you look more crumpled.

I will castrate myself if anyone can prove that mederma heals acne scars

Mederma sucks!!!

Don't use mederma, it will only wear of your skin, making it looks red and "raw flesh". I had been using it for more than 5 months. Not only is there no improvement, it damages your skin and its tissue, making you look more crumpled.

I will castrate myself if anyone can prove that mederma heals acne scars

Thanks for the advice. I just bought Mederma and I've been using it but if it damages skin, I won't. Thank you :)

Oh yes! I forget to include: The crumpledness still exist till today and it has been 8 months since I last applied it. Looks like the damage done by mederma cream is permanent

mederma does suck!! i used it for 2 months an the same thing happend to me. my mom got it for me and said it would work? i put it on 3 times a day like it says and nothing changed .. only for the worst i guess . i would wake up with red iritated skin and when i took a shower my face would burn. DONT EVER USE MEDERMA!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Thou ar lucking to experience the horrendous sensation for just 2 months.

I am horribly stupid to be deceived by the bloody product!!!

Anybody with good/bad experience with Mederma cream, pls share.... Thx

LOL I tried this stuff almost seven years ago. Can't believe some are still falling for this crap!

LOL I tried this stuff almost seven years ago. Can't believe some are still falling for this crap!

Sorry, i misinteprete that you have been using for the past 7 years...

HAHAHA...No :D t funny

BTW, Mederma stops production of collagen. So, if you have indented scars...this will make it much worse like it did for me.

My dented scars looks more like ice pick holes...

I can't believe the company which manufacture the product did not warn consumers that the cream is only meant for a limited typr of acne scars