Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cobby

accutane nightmares

really pissed off now people 4 mount into accutane aand just woke with 2 cyctic pimples on my neck and back 1 new pimple on ma face....the fing is i dont get big 1s really on ma face, but ma back has neva looked worse....wot am a gonna do????

m1=40mg

m2=40

m3=60

m4=60

m8day4=80 mg

weight=80kg

Just going to have to ride it out. There's really nothing else you can do about it, aside from upping your dosage some more. Just remember, a lot of people don't see complete improvement until after the course is over with, so try not to worry too much. Good luck.

Just going to have to ride it out. There's really nothing else you can do about it, aside from upping your dosage some more. Just remember, a lot of people don't see complete improvement until after the course is over with, so try not to worry too much. Good luck.

Wrong upping and upping and upping your dose won't do much, believe me! You shouldn't go above 1mg/kg only if your acne is VERY severe. People in here take all these high doses for no reason. Hey I'm 73kgs and I'm on 60mg. There's a reason a cumulative dose of 120-150mg/kg exists. Higher then that won't help anyways.

seriously please stop typing like that i think u need to worry more on ur spelling then ur acne