Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys,

These days I just don't feel pretty with these mega break outs.. it kills your confidence and your ego. Is it me or does it always seem like everyone else in the world around you has crystal clear skin :( It's effecting me more than it ever has before... *sigh* just needed to vent.. lol.

Hopeful

Hi guys,

These days I just don't feel pretty with these mega break outs.. it kills your confidence and your ego. Is it me or does it always seem like everyone else in the world around you has crystal clear skin :( It's effecting me more than it ever has before... *sigh* just needed to vent.. lol.

Hopeful

Join the club :doubt:

edit: isn't this in the wrong forum?

I feel the same way *sigh*

Hi guys,

Hopeful

Im with ya!

I feel much better now after accutane but I still know that cant change my actual facial structure :(

You just have to make due

its cause most people do have clear which is a bitch to think about

Most people also live in poverty lol

I don't know. A lot of people have skin problems though. People I know that are more poor have better skin. I used to have better skin when I didn't wash it. Grr.

Yaa I always think that, that's all people see when they see me.. makes me very self conscious.. especially in bright lighting.. ugh!!!! :wall:

Im with ya!

I feel much better now after accutane but I still know that cant change my actual facial structure :(

You just have to make due

What's wrong with your facial struture? I think you have a cute face.

Most people also live in poverty lol

uhhhhhh is this a serious statement?

Uhh, yeah buddy. If you knew what was going on in the world outside from your house you would know that a majority of Earth's population lives in poverty.

In fact 1 in 8 American's live in poverty, and this is a first world country that means 37 Million people. Atleast half of the people on Earth live on less then two dollars A day. 800 Million people go hungry each day.The three richest people in the world control more wealth than all 600 million people living in the world's poorest countries.

So yeah, it's a serious statement.

I will have a lifelong obsession with the lighting, wherever I may happen to be. I feel ugly or ok depending on that.