Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have Mega Men® Sport Multivitamin from GNC for working out and it has Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 50.00 mg which I think is B5 so is it good for acne?It also has Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)150.00 mcg which I heard is bad for acne?and is also has Zinc.So should I take these pills?Also is staying away from Milk a good idea?

* Adequate nutrition is essential for both optimal health and athletic performance. In fact, proper nutrition during training is one of the keys to success.

* Strenuous workouts can deplete the body of important nutrients, particularly minerals and water soluble vitamins. Exercise can also increase oxidation that, in-turn, increases the production of harmful free radicals.

Features a proprietary sports blend that includes Green Tea, Ginkgo Biloba and key amino acids. This scientifically designed formula also provides B-vitamins that are essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.*

Enhanced with essential amino acids known as branched chain amino acids (BCAA). BCAA help to reduce the amount of protein breakdown during intense exercise.*Includes a premium blend of antioxidants that protect the body from cell-damaging free radicals. Consumption of antioxidants such as selenium, beta-carotene and vitamins C and E can protect the body from excessive production.* Supplies key minerals such as zinc and chromium that are involved in carbohydrate metabolism and glucose utilization.* Minerals play an important role in maintaining health and are involved in key processes in the body.*

o Timed-release tablets provide a gradual release of vital nutrients.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

As a dietary supplement, take two caplets daily with food.

Guest frogprince

For me, I avoid multivitamins and take vitamins seperately instead.

I take vitamins seperately so I really know what is going into my body.

Before, when I was taking a multivitamin and breaking out, I was unable to figure out the because

there were many things going into my body, but i was unable to pinout which one was exactly causing it.

Later, by taking vitamins seperately, I was able to figure out that B6 and B12 (B Complex) were the ones triggering my acne.

So would there be more negitives then positives?

Much more negatives, find a food that contains what you want.

So would there be more negitives then positives?

Much more negatives, find a food that contains what you want.

how do you feel about nature's cure?