Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I realized today that I had a brown bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide and I heard it kills bacteria so it put some one my face. But later on I did some reasurce and I heard it could cancer damage cells and bleach your eyesbrows. Is this all true? Has it helped anyone's acne? Should I continue to use it with my aloe vera?

I realized today that I had a brown bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide and I heard it kills bacteria so it put some one my face. But later on I did some reasurce and I heard it could cancer damage cells and bleach your eyesbrows. Is this all true? Has it helped anyone's acne? Should I continue to use it with my aloe vera?

ehh im thinking hydrogen peroxide is a little harsh...

I've used that on my face before and it killed out. it made my pimples 100 x worse

I would suggest to keep using aloe vera because its gentle

Use benzoyl peroxide...it does not damage the skin as much and is able to penetrate pores better to kill acne.

Hygrogen peroxide generates free radical damage to your skin.

I have been using philosophy's on a clear day h202 (which uses hydrogen peroxide to clear) and I am in LOVE. It worked better for me than months of Differin, that's for sure -- I'm still taking an antibiotic, but I'm on my way to clear (fingers crossed)...

Hygrogen peroxide generates free radical damage to your skin.

As does Benzoyl Peroxide. I think H2O2 is okay to use as an anti-septic... I would only use it on open wounds if I were you. It will kill the germies good but only if it can get to them, hence open wounds or popped/picked pimples. It can bleach your skin and hair though, but store-bought concentration probably won't do much to your hair. All peroxides generate free radicals, and they all have bleaching properties. But they will kill the buggies!