Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dulaney

Synthetic ingredients can irritate skin

Considering that company supports the use of common skin irritants like peppermint, lavender, and clove (to name a few), I have trouble taking that list seriously. There are certain naturally occuring ingredients that are harmful to the skin just like there are certain synthetic ingredients that are harmful to the skin. You can check Paula Begoun's Ingredient Dictionary for ingredients to avoid, which frequently sites sources to back her definitions.

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/dictionary.asp?TYPE=MAIN

Considering that company supports the use of common skin irritants like peppermint, lavender, and clove (to name a few), I have trouble taking that list seriously. There are certain naturally occuring ingredients that are harmful to the skin just like there are certain synthetic ingredients that are harmful to the skin. You can check Paula Begoun's Ingredient Dictionary for ingredients to avoid, which frequently sites sources to back her definitions.

Thank you Snow Queen....I'm just too damy lazy to spell out why I think that site is a scam.........

The ingredients they use are actually more harmful to the skin then the one's they say are "toxic."

I love Paula!!!! I actually mat her back in april......I had lunch with her......

Thank you Snow Queen....I'm just too damy lazy to spell out why I think that site is a scam.........

The ingredients they use are actually more harmful to the skin then the one's they say are "toxic."

I love Paula!!!! I actually mat her back in april......I had lunch with her......

Lucky you! I would love to meet Paula... I think it's great that she's teaching women to think for themselves rather than be used by the cosmetics industry.