Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaylee02

I need MAJOR help from someone who knows a lot...

I am just making sure I bought a good brand. I need to know what to take and when to take them.

The brand is Solaray.

Here us what I bought:

1.Floramore probiotic formula 2xs a daybc I was on Doxycycline but I ended it today bc it was not working after 5 wks. to start B5 and I need my good bacteria back!

2.Solray Pantothenic Acid 500 mg. How many do I take and when? I have moderate acne.

3. Solaray B COMPLEX 100 I think I only take this 1x a day right?

4. Optizinc 30 mg also do i only take this once a day?

5. Biotin 5000mcg do I take this once a day?

*Am I all set now to try B5 , do I have everything I need? I only weigh 100lbs and I am 5'1 , 20 yrs old.

Please I really need some serious help here from people on b5 or who know a lot. Thank you soo much in advance!!!!

Hi ther... i was on B5 and it cleared me up... i also had moderate acne... but i found it made me tired... but thats only for some ppl i guess... lol...

Its good that u have started takin the good bacteria cause antibiotics kill some of ya good bacteria... so good move.. :clap:

Anyway my first point is U MUST LOAD INTO B5... well u dont have 2 but its better that way...lol :)

Anyway i think took somewhere around 3 - 3.5g daily (i "think" because it has been so long since i used it last) and u divide it into 3 doses throughout the day...

E.g. if u have 500mg tablets then if ur takin 3g daily --- = 2 x Morning, 2 x afternoon, 2 x night

U should also try taking it with ur multivitamin and also take iron and vitamin C over 500mg daily...

This is pretty much wat i did and u should do aswell:

----------------------------

MORNING - 2 x B5 (1g)

- Vitamin C (1000mg)

- Zinc (1 tablet)

AFTERNOON - 2 x B5 (1g)

- Multivitamin

- Iron (1 tablet)

- Vitamin C (1000mg)

- Biotin (recomended dosage)

NIGHT - 2 x B5 (1g)

- Vitamin C (1000mg)

----------------------------

Hope this was helpfull...

Good Luck

AlKaMiMe :D

When do you take the B complex vitamin???

So all together I am taking 6 B5 capsules a day

1biotin

1zinc

1bcomplex??

Hi ther... i was on B5 and it cleared me up... i also had moderate acne... but i found it made me tired... but thats only for some ppl i guess... lol...

I've been taking B5, biotin & B complex for nearly a week and three times I've gotten that tired feeling. I wasn't sure it had anything to do with the vitamins, but it wasn't happening to me at all before this. I guess I will switch to taking most of it at night when the tiredness won't matter. Is this tiredness common?

Kaylee, your list looks good to me. (even if I am just another newbie to this :D )

When do you take the B complex vitamin???

So all together I am taking 6 B5 capsules a day

1biotin

1zinc

1bcomplex??

Take the B complex Vitamin with the biotin and 2 of ur B5 i take mine in the afternoon... take ur zinc seperately from the other vitamins as it can affect its absorbsion... also take zinc with meals... cause it can make u feel ill if u dont...

I've been taking B5, biotin & B complex for nearly a week and three times I've gotten that tired feeling. I wasn't sure it had anything to do with the vitamins, but it wasn't happening to me at all before this. I guess I will switch to taking most of it at night when the tiredness won't matter. Is this tiredness common?

Kaylee, your list looks good to me. (even if I am just another newbie to this :D )

I think the tiredness is common... and i didnt know if it was the B5 i just thought i was sick... but i relized later that wen i stopped the B5 i didnt feel tired anymore... and because im a swimmer like a proffessional athlete i cant afford to b tired...lol... so yeh good choice of me stoppin... it was affecting my swimming...

AlKaMiMe :D

For the first 3 days I take 5 b5's in the morning with food and 5 B5's at night with food....right? Because above you posted I am suppose to take 6 B5's all together but the website I read says to take 10 for the first 3 days then up it to 20 starting on the fourth day.