Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babooz

accutane for seborrheic dermatitis

Im going to stop using retin-a (once i get accutane) which has KILLED my face. Literally. My face wasnt so bad before... maybe like a few small zits. With retin-a i had around 12 pimples on my t-zone. About 12 whiteheads around my mouth and chin area... I started retin-a on 5/5/06 and now its 6/17/06. So a little over a month. The IB from retin-a is BAD... dont know if it will improve or what but my plan is to keep on using retin-a til i get accutane. Now im going to my derm to get accutane prescribed... im pretty sure hell give it to me. Accutane will fix all my problems in my face (acne, oil, and mostly importantly seborrheic dermatitis). Who here has had seborrheic dermatitis and used accutane for it? How long did it take to see improvements? And what about acne? How long did accutane's IB last?

Im going to stop using retin-a (once i get accutane) which has KILLED my face. Literally. My face wasnt so bad before... maybe like a few small zits. With retin-a i had around 12 pimples on my t-zone. About 12 whiteheads around my mouth and chin area... I started retin-a on 5/5/06 and now its 6/17/06. So a little over a month. The IB from retin-a is BAD... dont know if it will improve or what but my plan is to keep on using retin-a til i get accutane. Now im going to my derm to get accutane prescribed... im pretty sure hell give it to me. Accutane will fix all my problems in my face (acne, oil, and mostly importantly seborrheic dermatitis). Who here has had seborrheic dermatitis and used accutane for it? How long did it take to see improvements? And what about acne? How long did accutane's IB last?

i assume u already have tried selenium sulfide shampoos for the dermatitis, right?

wats worked wonders for my face and scalp dermititis is this wash called ovace (sp?) its the same ingredients as that klaron lotion but as a face wash which means it fights acne too nd it seriously is the bomb

wats worked wonders for my face and scalp dermititis is this wash called ovace (sp?) its the same ingredients as that klaron lotion but as a face wash which means it fights acne too nd it seriously is the bomb

i used ovace "cream" .. not the wash but i guess its like the same. Doc told me it did work wonders for many people and he prescribed me it... didnt see any improvements after 1 month and i stopped.