Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

heres the solution (even for mild to moderate acne sufferers) get accutane even without a prescription u can get it places online and according to researches accutane even works on mild acne bout 95% but u gotta take a low dose of 20mg no more or u could have problems heres the link http://www.lifescript.com/channels/Beauty/...r_mild_acne.asp and drink lots of fuking water that seeems to help calm it down abit, also find sumthing for your redmarks like copper peptides or emu oil, IM AWARE THAT THE MODERATORS WILL PROBABLY DELETE THIS BUT IM JUST TELLING YOU THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I FOUND, and even dan knows in his "about me" in his story he explains how accutane worked in 17 days on a low dose=DAN HAD MILD ACNE, and who knows back in the day accutane could be goten without a prescrption=my conclusion is dan had mild acne read sum books found out about accutane got it and ball game over, he prolly got his acne back but it was probably really mild sumthing bp could take care of (bp=not the solution if u waant to completly get rid of acne) first timers should use a low dose of accutane for a couple months then stop cause it might cause kidney problems then switch over to bp BUT NEWAYS IM OUT HOPE THIS MESSAGE STAYS ON THE BOARD AS LONG AS POSSIBLE :pray:

thats article is quite interesting as it says a low dosage can help remission. I thought the lower the dose the higher chance of remission. I agree that accutane is the only cure for accutane tho