Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive had acne for about six years now. The worst is over but six years of acne has left my face pretty banged up. Its very hard to not think about this. I just want to move on now and to not think about this so much. Does anyone have any advice on how to get this off my mind cuz its definately taken over my life.

Ive had acne for about six years now. The worst is over but six years of acne has left my face pretty banged up. Its very hard to not think about this. I just want to move on now and to not think about this so much. Does anyone have any advice on how to get this off my mind cuz its definately taken over my life.

I am sorry about your pain and frustration. But I can offer sincere empathy and encouragement.

I started the regimen back in November and it took until April to see sufficient results.

I also recommend Aubrey Organics for oily skin.

Exercise is a must!!! It has helped my acne more than I thought was possible!! Highly recommended!

Hope this helps :D