Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok. So I started using Nature's Cure about 3 weeks ago. The strange thing was that, within 3 or 4 days, I was clearing up VERY nicely. I thought I had finally found something that worked for me. Everyday it looked better and better. BUT, it's almost like everything was flip-flopped for me. Because when it was supposed to get a little worse the first couple of days, then get clear by 3 weeks...I was clear in 3 days and now at 3 weeks-im breaking out again. What do i do. I'm still taking it but has it lost its effectiveness or have I just hit a bad spot and will be over it?

The nature's cure tablets did nothing for me. I tried it for a good six months. The bp is rather nice though. I've got alot of extra tubes left so I use it for spot treating.

Nature's Cure worked for about a month. After that, my body became immune to it. It had a nasty side effect, though. It made me allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide. I never had a problem with BP before and now when I use it, I break out in hives.

Guest chon_bon

do not use this shit, it ruined my life

The same thing that happened to you with Nature's Cure happened to me with Acnefree. That's why I'm going to start the clear skin regimen.

I am not sure if its working for me.. I am using so much shit at the same time I am not sure what is helping and what could be making it worse, -____-

The same thing that happened to you with Nature's Cure happened to me with Acnefree. That's why I'm going to start the clear skin regimen.

What did AcneFree do? I'm on it now and it's fine.

What did AcneFree do? I'm on it now and it's fine.

It just dried out my skin.