Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CasualVincent

Question For The Tazorac Users...

Hey new here. Kinda searched this up but I couldnt find what I was exactly looking for.

I was wondering how it worked out for everyone else? Also does it itch like crazy like it does for me? I have noticed that on my second day that the acne spots I hit it with yesterday no longer itch like mad (Or at least no where near as bad) but it's still driving me pretty crazy. It's not red so I don't think I am allergic to it...

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

How are you applying it?

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I was just wondering because it sounded kinda like you were applying to individual pimples. Maybe the gel is too much for you at once. You might want to try the cream version or you could try using it every other day until you're more used to it. Is it drying out your skin and that's why it itches? Is there a rash or anything besides itching on the areas you applied it to?

Actually...it has seemed to get much better already. I already knew it wasnt as bad as it was yesterday night and it seemed to actually take away the normal pain I seem to get from the acne. It's not drying out the skin either, and also there is no rash.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

May have been an initial reaction or something. Glad you're doing better.