Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi! I just started the regimen a week ago and since 2 months now, i've been getting little bumps all over my cheeks, They havent gotten better since I've been on the regimen, I live in Venezuela so I ordered the clear skin Bp online and I've been using Cetaphil gentle cleanser and moisturizer... I don't know if the moisturizer is doing any good to the little bumps.... But I was wondering, will the regimen help me out with them.. they're really small and have white hard stuff inside (sorry :sick: ).... I was considering getting a facial to see if that can help me out, what do you think?... hehe (sorry for the bad writing, I'm Venezuelan once again :lol: )

It sounds to me like an initial breakout a lot of people get when they first start using BP. It is part of the 'purging process' where all the rubbish in your skin comes to surfece. Just make sure you are being extra gentle with your skin during applications and following the regimen exactly, you may want to watch the videos again to make sure http://www.acne.org/video.html, and they should clear up in there own time :)

Hola, buenas noches :)

Welcome to the boards.

I understand you want those bumps gone in no time, but any treatment takes time. You've been on the regimen for just 1 week, while the recommended period is 3 months to assess the results. Go steady on the regimen. I think you've made the right choices. The CSR gel and Cetaphil stuff are the ones recommended here. Make sure you're following the steps excactly as indicated on the CSR pages. And remember that the key ingredient besides BP is PATIENCE.

I'm not sure about that facial thing. You're on the regimen now. Perhaps you should just focus on the 3 steps of the regimen and see if it improves. I did that and it worked for me. It might not be that bad an idea though, let's see what other members think.

Good luck and trust me: THE REGIMEN WORKS.

Y bienvenido de nuevo :D

and if it takes you longer than that, no worries, its taken people months just to get some improvement. but the point is, eventually the improvement is there.

:D Thank You all!! I'm gonna start having patience then! haha!!

I'm trying to get rid of those tiny bumps,< qw

but my old acne marks are starting to fade away! :clap:

Good Luck to everyone! and thanKs once again!

PD: I never said I was a Guy! :lol: