Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuy123

dealing with breakout

im currently experiencing a breakout after about 5 weeks of good skin...this sucks. how do you ladies and gentlemen deal with your breakouts? i would like to get rid of this one ASAP and get back to clearing up.

I fine the fastest way to get rid of a breakout if just to do the regimen as normal and not do anything else to your face at all like peels or just touching the spots. I know it hard to resist the tempatation of doing anything, but I really find this the best way- for me anyway! ;)

Try to figure out the possible causes. If you were doing OK and suddenly broke out, something must have triggered that reaction. Look back and see if you did anything unusual. Maybe switched products, missed an application, got too much sun... I don't know, try to figure it out.

If you can't find anything, it could be part of the clearing process. 5 weeks is still early on the regimen.

I used to apply a bit extra BP on the new spots. If they were too inflammed, I gently glided an ice cube over them and applied some more BP. It helped in accelerating the healing process. But be careful if you wanna try it. Increasing your BP dosage could overirritate your skin as well.

i jus leave my skin alone and do the reg as usual

but i PERSONALLY find if i dont apply bp to my active pimples they clear up quicker