Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I did a search for benzoyl peroxide and couldn't find a thread on it, ...i just want to ask one question

Does Benzoyl Peroxide help fade red marks and other marks? (since it bleaches clothing and everything also) Because that's why I want to start using my proactiv lotion again

rats. yeah i've been there, i think i've made a thread in almost every forum....sigh

Your best bet is buy something with Sulfur in it as a mask.I use sulfur on my face and it reduces the redness and size of marks .Something like "Bye Bye Blemish"http://www.folica.com/Bye_Bye_Blemish_d279.html. or Adult Acnomel http://www.drugstore.com/qxp93932_333181_s..._medication.htm are good.I use Adult Acnomel some nights and its great.

awesome, thanks!

But don't give up on Benzoyl Peroxide I would use it as a wash cause it will help keep you clear and prevent new ones.Just Benzoyl Peroxide doesn't do anything for Blackheads or marks.You can find the products I mentioned in CVS and alot of regular stores.Good Luck ;)

awesome, thanks!

But don't give up on Benzoyl Peroxide I would use it as a wash cause it will help keep you clear and prevent new ones.Just Benzoyl Peroxide doesn't do anything for Blackheads or marks.You can find the products I mentioned in CVS and alot of regular stores.Good Luck ;)

I used the proactiv "solution" with bp, and it stopped working eventally...i stopped using it months ago and i'm now breaking out worse, that's why i wanted to go back to bp, but i think i'll avoid it for now. i even tried the bp prescribed by my doc before then without any results. so i'll continue avoiding it for now, espeically if it doesn't help red marks and now that's it's summer and i'll be out a lot. thanks for the help though you guys :)