Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scarphace

TCA scabs....

so...when you do TCA, and it scabs, these scabs are really noticable right? do you girls use make up to cover it up or something? im wondering, cuz i dont wanna have to go to class with scabs all over my face....

i think, i gotta learn how to put on some make up =/

this is exactly what i was wondering! what does a scab under TCA cross really look like? can a scab be covered with makeup?

some ppl have said the scab is not really a scab, just kindof a skin flake....some ppl have said it's brown and a little bit raised...

anyone?

someone needs to take a picture of themselves with the scabs! =D

all we see here are the scars before and after.....

post the scabs!!

I found the scabs from tca cross are not like scabs u get from cuts and things. There are not as thick and pickable as normal scabs, if u know what i mean. I found they are alot easier to cover, as they are not as thick and mind kinda blend in with my skin.

can a scab be covered with makeup?

You should never cover a scab with makeup otherwise you can get an infection

Just vaseline and zinc oxide until falls down

Hi, I never really got actual scabs, only light colored skin flake things. I did not use any makeup until they fell off. Only use Neosporin until the scabs or flakes appear and then a very mild moisturizer after they fall off. Take care, Ruth

so......whast the point of putting vaseline and zinc oxide or neosporin on the scars? whats the purpose of it? =/

i have neosporine and vaseline, but i only just bought CP serum and have mandelic acid, HA serum and green cream and am wondering if i could use those instead.....

I think you meant "on the SCABS"...From what I've been gathering, after you CROSS, you keep the wound moist UNTIL it scabs (with neosporin)...I guess to make sure it scabs properly...

after you get a scab, you don't need to keep it moist, some people do, but others don't keep it moist for fear of the scab coming off prematurely...

you would probably have to search the threads to see if you can use that other stuff instead of neosporin...maybe it's been covered...or maybe ppl will respond to this... :think: