Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uglyassmofo

What music do you like to listen to when your down

Muse, Jeff Buckley, Sufjan Stevens. Whatever gets my mind off acne and transports me to another place in my mind

Music doesn't really "bring me back up".. In typical emo fashion, I would listen to music that is just as sad as I am, making me feel worse.

My sad song though.. Is "I Won't See You Tonight" by Avenged Sevenfold

AWESOME!!! ANOTHER A7X FAN!!!!! I listen to them when i'm down, and slipknot, metallica, trivium, whatever helps me let out all my agression instead of someone. (i don't get sad, i get angry).

AWESOME!!! ANOTHER A7X FAN!!!!! I listen to them when i'm down, and slipknot, metallica, trivium, whatever helps me let out all my agression instead of someone. (i don't get sad, i get angry).

Hey what.. Just like, STEAL every name out of my mp3 list why don't you! :D :D :D well, with exception to Metallica.. But they do a fine Imperial Death March. ;)

We rock. :cool:

ugh A7X... they guy looks beyond emo... too much make-up and he sounds like every other band so i don't get how u can even like them... if u want some real music i suggest some well... hmmm..... idk maybe some errr i can't think of anything lol... i usually depress myself more with depressing music

ugh A7X... they guy looks beyond emo... too much make-up and he sounds like every other band so i don't get how u can even like them... if u want some real music i suggest some well... hmmm..... idk maybe some errr i can't think of anything lol... i usually depress myself more with depressing music

Well whatever floats your boat mang. :cool: I haven't found any other band that sounds anything like them, or at least none that I liked much, and they hardly look emo. ;)

avenged sevenfold are some of the most talented musicians to come out in the past few years. and kick the crap out of that simple plan and fall out boy crap. i would give anything to play guitar as good as synyster gates.

all rnb love breakup songs.. and songs about loneliness and sadness and being alone and feeling like shit cause ur not with that special girl anymore.... :cry:

sigh.... ill never get over this...

avenged sevenfold are some of the most talented musicians to come out in the past few years. and kick the crap out of that simple plan and fall out boy crap. i would give anything to play guitar as good as synyster gates.

Synster Gates and Zacky Vengeance are about as good as it gets in the world of metal today.

im so glad they finally stopped playing that mediocre metalcore and became real musicians.

anyway, when im sad i usually listen to uplifting stuff, Eve 6, Dropkick Murphys, Andrew WK, Guns n Roses, Queen, Black 47, Jack the Ripper, Mike Doughty, etc.

probably the band i listen to most when im said is Dredg, they have a lot of great songs about rebirth and just starting over and becoming a better person. really awesome.

Ummmmm the usual melancholy crap ... HIM, In Flames, Opeth, Paradise Lost, The Smiths, Depeche Mode, Tori Amos ... pretty melancholy songs make me happy, happy shiny songs do not make me happy in the slightest. But then again I listen to those kind of bands all the time :rolleyes: but I'm not always down.

Synster Gates and Zacky Vengeance are about as good as it gets in the world of metal today.

im so glad they finally stopped playing that mediocre metalcore and became real musicians.

anyway, when im sad i usually listen to uplifting stuff, Eve 6, Dropkick Murphys, Andrew WK, Guns n Roses, Queen, Black 47, Jack the Ripper, Mike Doughty, etc.

probably the band i listen to most when im said is Dredg, they have a lot of great songs about rebirth and just starting over and becoming a better person. really awesome.

hey, i like the metalcore stuff. there's lots of really cool riffs and solos, ever heard "eternal rest", or "second heartbeat"? but hey, to each his own right? but they do show off their musicianship on the new album, that harmonized part at the end of the beast and the harlot solo just blows me away.

Music doesn't really "bring me back up".. In typical emo fashion, I would listen to music that is just as sad as I am, making me feel worse.

My sad song though.. Is "I Won't See You Tonight" by Avenged Sevenfold

I Love that song! Chapter 4 does it for me too. But mainly I listen to Atreyu

When I'm down I just turn up the radio.

I listen to it too much as it is. I would call it the soundtrack of my past like, 3 years.

For you all in the greater detroit area and windsor, 89x is my only new rock alternative.

And then I call in compulsively to try to win concert tickets and other prizes. :)

When I'm down I just turn up the radio.

I listen to it too much as it is. I would call it the soundtrack of my past like, 3 years.

For you all in the greater detroit area and windsor, 89x is my only new rock alternative.

And then I call in compulsively to try to win concert tickets and other prizes. :)

Top 9 at 9 with Phat Matt..I used to listen to that all the time. :dance: