Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest runnerB

KARMA!

Guest runnerB

what goes around comes around! anyone know of someone who had clear skin, made fun of someone with acne , then got acne themselves? last year, some kid in my class would say shit to my friend in spanish everyday, (hey it's pimply paul!!) then this year broke out like HELL. KARMA BITCH!

what goes around comes around! anyone know of someone who had clear skin, made fun of someone with acne , then got acne themselves? last year, some kid in my class would say shit to my friend in spanish everyday, (hey it's pimply paul!!) then this year broke out like HELL. KARMA BITCH!

You sure it wasn't those satanic rituals you were performing last night? ;)

I do believe in karma actually. I haven't know some people whove gotten acne from being assholes, but I do know a few people that were assholes and are know meth/crack addicts.

Guest runnerB

yeah, actually i have to go clean out some goat blood from my carpet.

yeah, actually i have to go clean out some goat blood from my carpet.

NOO! Thats a waste of perfectly good goat's blood! Sacrifice the carpet to Satan, and ask him for a new carpet. Satan gets blood. You get clean carpet. Everyone wins!

Guest runnerB

i realized this post probably came off as ignorant and bitter. i didn't mean it like that at all, i just think it's terrible when people make negative comments about others' acne, and that people should watch what they say and how they behave because one day he or she may find him/herself in the same shoes.

I do believe in karma actually. I haven't know some people whove gotten acne from being assholes, but I do know a few people that were assholes and are know meth/crack addicts.

Oh, come on.

What goes around comes around. People made fun of mine in grade 8, this year they had it.

Guest money_mike

Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people.

Thats the way it works, i'm not perfect at all but I would say i'm pretty nice compared to a lot of other people I know and my life is crap.

I really like the principles of karma - what goes around comes around.

I was thinking of doing my own karma list like in My name is Earl!

This has nothing to do with acne, other than me having acne

BUT-

I had just finished braking to let a car go in front of me on a busy packed road. I heard the unhappy squeal of tires to my right. I was traveling down the lane closest to the turn lane in a 5 lane street with no median. A car broke fast to turn into a drive, the car behind it hit their brakes even harder, the car behind that didnt have time to even think about stopping before plowing into the car infront of them. Now, the car behind them saw what was going on and unwisely swurved in front of me, missing me by mere inches. I was slowed down some from when I let the car ahead of me, so I avoided the hit by moving into the turn lane and stopping. But the other driver lost control and flew into the oncoming traffic at 55mph. The sound of all the crashing was horrible. I was the only one in the whole mess that made it out without getting hit. I was shaking so hard when I dailed 911 and got out of the car to help others.

I owe my luck, I'm sure, to the positive krama points I got from letting the person ahead of me.

To sum it all up, words from Savage Garden:

I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned

I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned

I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side

I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

To sum it all up, words from Savage Garden:

:D :D :D

I remember it happened to me when I was younger, around 8th grade, and this 7th grader asshole manwhore would always make fun of my skin telling me to get clearisil and shit...it was only on my forhead at the time. Anyways he would always make a huge spectical of it when I would stick up for other people he made fun of I got slammed with the AcneAlly and shit like that, well the next year, he broke out in cyst all over his face, and everyone called him 'simple pimple' I know I would never wish acne on anyone, but this asshole deserved it. He made me feel like shit everyday in front of everyone.

I actually have seen a lot of people get acne, and they were complete assholes to people before they got it- they could usually be found critisizing(sp) other peoples looks and what not, calling them ugly.. and then they get acne in return, perhaps a way to teach them a lesson

I agree with all but number 2. How can that be true if people only have had one love in their life?

I agree with all but number 2. How can that be true if people only have had one love in their life?

Just because some people have only had one love doesn't mean it isn't true. ;)

I see :)

I see :)

But, what they are saying is that you can't appreciate real love until you have been burned. Sure it can be all real and true as ever, but is it really appreciated as it should be? And it may even mean appreciating, perhaps, the love that other people have for each other.