Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know that feeling, when you can feel them there and the activity... its like are they making babies lol

I know how you guys feel. I HATE spots that hurt and you can feel them on your face :cry: They are the worst!!! arrrrrrgh! Thinking about it now... i have 3 of those kind of spots right now!! I also hate the fact that my face will sting even though i wouldn't have any spots! My face is never happy! lol

ugh, i had this weird pimple last week that was like right in my dimple, so when i would i smile it hurt. i basically didnt smile that entire week.

I can deal with the pain.. I find the itching and "crawling" feeling more annoying.

hi there, yeh i always have at least 4 or 5 that really hurt...but BY FAR the itching and crawling feeling is the worst thing i have to deal with...sometimes im pissed of and agitated for seemingly no reason-its only when i have a rare moment like when ive just washed my face in the eveing that i realise im not itching at that particular time and that that was what it was, and its only a matter of time til it starts up again..

Yeah I get painful ones too :mad:

I also get the itchy skin thing. It's SOO annoying. I find rubbing a bit of Neo on usually helps.

Lucy x

Guest chipmunk_spunk

I've had an outbreak of painful ones :evil:

Those bitchaz gonna die though before I let it affect me.

I can deal with the pain.. I find the itching and "crawling" feeling more annoying.

hi there, yeh i always have at least 4 or 5 that really hurt...but BY FAR the itching and crawling feeling is the worst thing i have to deal with...sometimes im pissed of and agitated for seemingly no reason-its only when i have a rare moment like when ive just washed my face in the eveing that i realise im not itching at that particular time and that that was what it was, and its only a matter of time til it starts up again..

Hey Hey.. Yeah, it truly is a bitch. Hell, my skin is itching now. :wacko:

hi there, yeh i always have at least 4 or 5 that really hurt...but BY FAR the itching and crawling feeling is the worst thing i have to deal with

AGH, i thought i was the only one who had that itchy, crawly feeling!! i HATE that...the worst is when you finally feel like your face is looking better...and then next thing ya know...you get that "feeling" and you know one's coming :evil:

i hate the hurtful ones, i find myself impulsively feeling them over and over again, all day...hoping that theyll swell down and the pain will stop...frustrating!

what cna i say that hasn't already been siad acne, the ithcing, redness , the pain mental and physical, it all sucks :(

what can i say that hasn't already been said acne, the ithcing, redness , the pain mental and physical, it all sucks :(

Guest Spike Rules89

I have had like 4 cysts and they sucked balls, I feel bad for the people with cystic acne.

I have had like 4 cysts and they sucked balls, I feel bad for the people with cystic acne.

So do I. Cysts hurt like heck!

Pimples that hurt fill me with the hate of galaxies and emo music is the only way I can feel good during that time.