Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My lips have been getting worse gradually over my course. Ive tried aquaphor, generic chap stick, and other stuff but can anyone give me a WORTHY prouct i should try. Its just just the lips, its the corners of my mouth peeling and turning red so it looks like i just ate spaghetti at all times during the day. Anyone got any advice for products i should try? Cost doesnt matter.

Dr. Dan's Cortibalm. Ask your pharmacist to order it for you - my Walgreens could get it within 24 hours of my request. Put it on heavily on any broken areas and the corners of your mouth, then put some Aquaphor on top for moisture.

My lips have been getting worse gradually over my course. Ive tried aquaphor, generic chap stick, and other stuff but can anyone give me a WORTHY prouct i should try. Its just just the lips, its the corners of my mouth peeling and turning red so it looks like i just ate spaghetti at all times during the day. Anyone got any advice for products i should try? Cost doesnt matter.

aveeno intense relief medicated therapy, the blue stick..not the green. its the only thing that has heeled the cracks at the corners of my mouth. use it consistently and slather it on at night b4 bed....your lips should heal, like mine did, within two days. the down side.....it tastes very medicated...but i think its worth it for smooth lips.

vaseline is best

aveeno intense relief medicated therapy, the blue stick..not the green. its the only thing that has heeled the cracks at the corners of my mouth. use it consistently and slather it on at night b4 bed....your lips should heal, like mine did, within two days. the down side.....it tastes very medicated...but i think its worth it for smooth lips.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Burt's Bees works for me.

The aveeno one was just weird and I don't like it. I'm going to get Dr. Dan's cortibalm when I get paid. I hear so many good things about it.

i used a blist x stick... worked very well nd a good quility moisterizer without any oils

thanks guys i think im gonna buy both of these just to test the waters and see which one works better. I have small red circles in the corners of my mouth b/c those areas just keep peeling and look gross if i dont peel them. If the drug store doesnt have the cortibalm ill ask them to order it and in the mean time ill get the aveeno one. BLUE stick.

thanks guys i think im gonna buy both of these just to test the waters and see which one works better. I have small red circles in the corners of my mouth b/c those areas just keep peeling and look gross if i dont peel them. If the drug store doesnt have the cortibalm ill ask them to order it and in the mean time ill get the aveeno one. BLUE stick.

i was on 90mg per month for 7 months, so i had to find something that worked good.. i bought blistex "herbal answer"... Best fakin lip balm ull ever have.. its not like those other blistex synthetic ones.

Brand name chapstick. Cherry flavour. I have no idea why it works better on my lips than Lobello Derm recommended, but it does, prob cheaper too.