Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeattleGirl

Can you buy BP with a Debit card?

I have a debit card but no credit card, can I still buy BP gel with that? It didn't have a debit card option, so does it not take debit or do you just do it the same way you'd do credit?

i personally can only use my credit card

wont accept my debit

but im UK so it might be diff for you USA'ers

you must have a master card, visa, american express, or discover logo on the front of your card for it to work...

most debit cards have a mastercard or visa symbol on the front of them. if they do then you can just use it as a credit card online. no need to select the debit option.

SeattleGirl,

Does PayPal accept your debit card? If so, use them. I had a switch card (UK), which most online payment forms don't accept, but PayPal have always allowed me to use it.

you must have a master card, visa, american express, or discover logo on the front of your card for it to work...

Ok, thanks. It does have a Mastercard symbol and it said my order was processed, so I guess it does accept debit:)

What's a debit card?

Danny

It's a card that draws money from your checking account. Unlike a credit card, you don't get billed for it, it just uses mnoey you already have.