Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heineken858

clear skin regimen?

i am wondering why nobody is talking about the clear skin regimen (moisturizer+benzoyl peroxide+gentle clenser=clear skin). I read all kinds of different solutions on this forum such as sea salt, vinegar, and the tanning salon, but nothing on the clear skin regimen. I was thinking about trying the CSR but i am skeptical because everyone seems to be looking for another solution. Is the Clear Skin Regimen bogus? or is it worth a try? (my face is clear...but my chest is all over)

i am wondering why nobody is talking about the clear skin regimen (moisturizer+benzoyl peroxide+gentle clenser=clear skin). I read all kinds of different solutions on this forum such as sea salt, vinegar, and the tanning salon, but nothing on the clear skin regimen. I was thinking about trying the CSR but i am skeptical because everyone seems to be looking for another solution. Is the Clear Skin Regimen bogus? or is it worth a try? (my face is clear...but my chest is all over)

Go to the CSR forum!

It works for some people, and for others it does not. I think that most people don't want to try the CSR for bacne because it is impractical to cleanse the back or other problem body areas twice daily. If you do decide to try it, I reccommend a trial period of a month at least, and preferrably two. If you find that the CSR hasn't helped by the end of that trial period or that your skin cannot tolerate benzoyl peroxide, you know where to ask for help.