Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got dans csr bp and ive been using it for like 2 days and there is no improvment, it seems worse, i used Nuetrogenea On-The-Spot before and that didnt seem to work well either. im using the reccomended amout, so whats going on?

Been on csr for five weeks

been on csr bp gel for 2 days

o yea mild inprovment since starting though

Some people can take up to 3 months to see improvements, I would give it some more time. I would also read over the regimen again http://www.acne.org/regimen.html and make sure your following it exactly and using the right type of products such as an unmedicated cleanser and oil free moituriser.

Also some people find that when they change BP's they experience a bit of a breakout but this is normally just peoples skin adjusting to the different ingredients :)

hang in there and keep on.

Janiet is right. It can take a few months to see optimal results from the Regimen, and anytime you switch products it can take a few days for your skin to adjust.

go ahead and list your products (cleanser and moist.) and exactly HOW you are using them and we'll make sure everything is okay there.

Wash: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, i wash with it for about 15 sec

(cause it doesent lather wich is annoying), rinse with warm water. Pat dry

Wait 10 or 15 min

BP: Dans CSR Gel (just started using it 2 days ago) Squeeze out half a fingers worth dap with my index figer all over the bottom half of face (Cheeks and Chin) Rub fat but gentle takes about 1:30 squeeze out another half a finger do fore head nose and the the skin on the sides of your head by the eyes, rub in the same way.

wait 5 min

Lotion: Cetaphil Moisturizing Loition only in the moring ( Says non-comedogenic but i can tell it breaks me out and it feels greasy but moisturizes good) Squeeze out a little bit and rub gently until absorbed

it takes time to see results

if you notice a difference in this short of a time scale its purely by co-insidence id say!

When i first started the CSR i had an initial breakout. It is completely normal as the BP is drawing all the deep down bacteria to the surface. You will not see results within in days but be patient and you will clear up!

Good luck...