Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright guys, I finally caved in and bought some of this...now how in the hell do I use this?? Did anyone see a difference in their breakouts/oil??

juss take a few drops and rub it no your skin .. or put a few drops on ur moisturizer than apply .. it sint that difficult .. i havent used it yet but i amj deciding on either buying that or emu oil .. probobly jojoba bc it is cheaper and all i need to do is find it in a health store.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Take one or two drops and rub it between your hands. Then gently pat it it on your skin. Don't rub and don't use too much or it'll make your face all oily.

i have had jojoba for ages never really used it continuously... i thought it broke me out before but i think it was sum stuff i was takin orally... so im goin to use it again this morning after my shower... hope it helps wit red marks... isnt it supposed to have high levels of Vitamin E or sumthin?

AlKaMiMe :D

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Jojoba oil will purge your skin. The first time I used it I got nodules and inflamed whiteheads all over. The second time I used it I was on a retinoid too and it didn't break me out. But if you should use a very small amount. All little goes a long way.

Now I just use it to remove makeuo so I use a lot. I try to keep it simple since I'm on accutane.

thats wat i thought it did to me... all these cysts... but i dunno.,.. i was scoffin down Vit A tablets then

so i think it was that

wats wit ppl sayin it doesnt clog pores? when clearly some ppl break out from it

oh and cause im on Minocycline and a topical thing at night i should b ok wit the breakout stuff ay? lol :pray:

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

wats wit ppl sayin it doesnt clog pores? when clearly some ppl break out from it

purging... but everyone is different. I don't have a problem with it.