Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KoolAidSmile

PanOxyl 10% and Vaseline Healthy Body Complexion

Has anyone tried this product PanOxyl 10%? I found it at Wal-Mart for about $6.19 (at Target for $6.59). It is made by Stiefel Lab and comes in a generic looking box (Blue and white). I was a little skeptical but since it was so inexpensive, I decided to give it a try. I have been using it for a little over a month with great results. I have really oily skin and terrible back acne, it is really drying, but since I am so oily it presents no problem.

Also, I have been using Vaseline Healthy Body Complexion on my back and arms. It has AHA and has improved my scarring dramatically with morning and night use. It was about $5 for a large bottle at Target. I bought this forever ago and recently started using it again. I never thought about using lotion on my oily back. I wish I would have figured this out years ago. :wall:

I have been on Acutane, Retin-A, proactiv, you name it and this has worked the best hands down. :clap: