Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikki333

Did anyone notice you clear up quicker on lower doses?

My first course of tane I was on 20mg a day for 2 months then 10 mg a day for 1 month, I cleared up perfectly, i mean not one pimple and IB was not bad at all, it actually cleared me in 2 months. I stood on it 3 months. But it came back about 8 months later =((

Now I am on 80mg a day for 3 months and I dont seem to be clearing up as quickly. Anyone know why this is? Did this happen to anyone else?

My first course of tane I was on 20mg a day for 2 months then 10 mg a day for 1 month, I cleared up perfectly, i mean not one pimple and IB was not bad at all, it actually cleared me in 2 months. I stood on it 3 months. But it came back about 8 months later =((

Now I am on 80mg a day for 3 months and I dont seem to be clearing up as quickly. Anyone know why this is? Did this happen to anyone else?

no, you were prpbably just having a good skin period at the time and maybe your acne was not that bad to start with. Doubt 20mg would really have done that much and your acne has probably just progressed, hence the upped dosage.

no, you were prpbably just having a good skin period at the time and maybe your acne was not that bad to start with. Doubt 20mg would really have done that much and your acne has probably just progressed, hence the upped dosage.

I dont know because no acne was way worse before the 1st time I took it then the second.