Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I've just been prescribed Zineryt and i was wondering if anyone else has tried this before? If so how well did it work for you? I'm using this as an alternative to Dalacin T which the bacteria became immune to so fingers crossed this one works!

It worked for me for a long time, not drying but caused a slightly "wet" look to the face. Seemed to prevent the skin producing too much oil. However I gave up because it tastes horrible when someone kisses you and bp is just as (if not more) effective anyway.

It sounds good to me although its a bit strange that it expires pretty fast. I'm meant to get a new bottle after 5 weeks because it expires. I've just put on my first coating and it stung a bit but its gradually dying down. I was wondering whether to moisturise because it does seem pretty drying....would i moisturise before or after application?

I've been using this zineryt for about 4 months now...

All i used was zineryt and St Ives apricot blemish fighting scrub which included salilcyic acid...

well the resutls?

Whenever i put the zineryt on it would make my skin feel greasy and i swear it caused inflamation.

It worked amazingly when i reached about 3 and a half months but now its gone downhill..

i seem to have returned to my face's previous state.

I was basically clear at one point, but i'm immune now.

Does anyone have any tips for what i should get prescribed next?

my friend says the oral supplements that you can get prescribed work a charm.

I noticed her face become spot free because once it was pretty bad, but wow. she's so good looking now.

I want it

anyways, any tips?

p.s. i am not trying accutane, i have moderate acne. and well, its not worth the risk.

tetralysal is one that used to work pretty well for me, and is easy and very safe to get prescribed in the UK, give that one a bash!!

You should also look into home light therapy, it's as effective as accutane with absolutely NO sides.