Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

been taking 10 grams for 6 days now noticed a TINY decrease in oil in the morning when i wakeup.. this normal? how long untill i get full results

been taking 10 grams for 6 days now noticed a TINY decrease in oil in the morning when i wakeup.. this normal? how long untill i get full results

I was watching VERY carefully and noticed I stopped getting a shiny nose on the third day. I cleaned out pores that I knew would get clogged in about 4 days... and waited for them to fill up again. However, while on the b5, they never filled up. After I discovered this, I carefully (with lots of hydrogen peroxide, etc) cleaned out most of the pores on my face ... and they've never filled back up again (two years later). By that method, my skin was clear in about 2 weeks.

Been using for 2 weeks tomorrow.. not noticed that much results in terms of oil...

Ive recently started taking a vitamin b complex pill and a multivitamin pill a few days ago..

i take my b5 powder in lemonade or orange juice..

am i doing anything wrong?

i dont think so kinda pin im on day 19 and this morning i noticed a like 50% less oil but its the first time. so some people are different and take longer i geuss

i take golds b5 (from ebay) the stuff is MINGING to drink with just water

gotta take it with apple juice from now on or ill gag