Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1. Digital Cameras/Camera phones. those seem to show everryything

2. Public bathroom mirrors. horrible lighting

3. Myspace

i agree with number 2 and 3

but myspace is people photoshopping their face to get the pimples off so they look like "models"

Hmm I agree with #2 - Bathroom mirrors SUCK.

But the camera on my phone is awful quality so doesnt show much...

Also - I loath 'myspace' - so never go on it anyway...

You forgot the mirrors in cars...they are horrid :(

I hate looking at myself whilst in changing rooms because then i focus on my acne rather than the clothes i'm trying on!

yeah, bathroom mirrors are usually where i look the worst. my bathroom has good lighting though, so i usually look good. thank god for that.

and myspace sucks. Tom sucks. all the whores on myspace suck. the people with 32735986192 friends who make bulletins "AH, NEW PIC, COMMENT ME!" need to get out more.

yeah, bathroom mirrors are usually where i look the worst. my bathroom has good lighting though, so i usually look good. thank god for that.

and myspace sucks. Tom sucks. all the whores on myspace suck. the people with 32735986192 friends who make bulletins "AH, NEW PIC, COMMENT ME!" need to get out more.

hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

mine are:

1. Mirrors

2. bright lights

3. people with perfect skin

me too :redface:

another one...when people sit really close to me. I get paranoid when they sit on my "scarred side"...and i worry that my skin is dry and peeling...i'm always hoping they can't see my flakes :pray:

1. Thinking too much about what brings down my self-esteem.

2. Bad lighting.

3. Thinking about what other people think about me.

when ur forced to face a window in class and the stream of sun is on ur face, and theres ur reflection, i hate it :doubt:

omg.. I've had it where i've had to sit in a classroom with all the lights off and only natural lighting coming in.. only it wasn't sunny or anything, it was all gray and cloudy, so the lighting was HORRIBLE, and I had to sit right next to the window. So I of course whip out my little pocket mirror and my face looked as horrible as it did in florecent lighting :wacko:

1. Peoples' mean comments. i.e What's wrong with your face..Eating a lot of chocolate eh?.. or things like..gee you're breaking out really bad. Gee no duh thanks, as if I didn't notice it in the mirror this morning.

2. Bright lights that show my imperfections, which is why I like being in the dark.

3. Seeing other ppl have clear skin without a struggle. My brother doesn't take care of his skin as well as I do, in yet, everyday I wake up with a few zits and feeling like complete crap

I remember one time when I was in highschool (art class) we all were given mirrors and we had to draw our own portraits. Oh god, it was horrible. Cause I NEVER look in mirrors and I had to sit there for two weeks analyzing my whole face :(

I remember one time when I was in highschool (art class) we all were given mirrors and we had to draw our own portraits. Oh god, it was horrible. Cause I NEVER look in mirrors and I had to sit there for two weeks analyzing my whole face :(

You know, I've had a similar experience but someone had to draw me and vice versa. It was awful, I wouldn't look at him :lol:

One thing that is horrible was when in our Digital Imaging class our teacher had to take a pic of us and we had to like morph the picture with someone next to you. That really sucked and i was embarassed the whole time

thats a horrible assignment.... teachers never think that maybe most of the middle/highschool students dont have great complexions to be drawn. Way to bring down more than half the school i bet :doh:

I hate looking at myself whilst in changing rooms because then i focus on my acne rather than the clothes i'm trying on!

OMg me too! I get so upset and depressed I just want to get out of there like...whats the point in getting all this nice clothes if I look like crap anyways. It's like decorating a pile of shit in golden roses...no matter how much you dress it up, no one wants to look at shit.

We had to do that too. Thank god I'm really good at art and could sketch my face down really fast and have it be over with. And I wondered if the teacher would take points off because I didnt draw my pimples.

Guest Spike Rules89

Oh my gosh hilarious!!!!!

And I love love love your avatar!!! HIM are amazing!!!!!!! :wub:

Thank you, yes H.I.M. rules all