Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heineken858

is anyone using the CSR for chest acne?

I don't see why you couldn't do the CSR for your chest acne. I think the main reason why most people don't is because washing the body twice daily can be impractical. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how it goes?

It will bleach all of your clothes.

I've never had the clear skin regimen gel bleach any of my clothes and I use it on my chest, back and shoulders. I use a very generous amount but I let it sit and dry before I put my shirt on, which I think is the principal reason why. For the past five weeks of treating my chest, back, and shoulders with the regimen, I have had only three new blemishes and every previous blemish has receded and become far less red.

It will bleach all of your clothes.

Only if you directly apply on clothes ;)

I got some of my washing clothes bleached because I removed the excedent of BP on it. Green and whiteish yellow isn't really great looking...

Just make sure the BP is fully absorbed by your body and then you can wear your clothes

i have been using CSR for very mild acne on my chest and shoulders. it is about 80%effective, with occasional breakouts. i have been using this method for 6 months or more and have only screwed up a couple of t-shirts. it seems that tan or yellow shirts will fade or discolor and i have two dark grey shirts that changed to a purplish grey. these were all cotton and they really didn't look that bad, kinda looked like some acid wash effect. just let it dry well before getting dressed.

dozer